Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a host/vps/dedicated server reselling service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a host/vps/dedicated server reselling service

drdrakedrdrake Member
edited April 2016 in General

Hi, I am looking for a reseller service to resell hosts, vps and dedicated servers. Can someone suggest me a good company? Good uptime is mandatory and prices should be reasonable.
Thank you.

edit: Servers should be in europe

Comments

• You can try hetzner for servers.

• @Mridul said:
    You can try hetzner for servers.

Do they have a reseller program with whmcs?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2016

@Arjon said:

@Mridul said:

No one can resell WHMCS. Their reseller program was discontinued a while back.

• @doghouch said:

@Arjon said:

@Mridul said:

No one can resell WHMCS. Their reseller program was discontinued a while back.

What I meant was a reseller service with a whmcs module.

Any other suggestion?

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

We have reseller module for WHMCS. You can resell VPS and Storage Servers. Setup module -> Add funds -> Deploy servers -> Profit. Need help with module setup? No problems - contact us and we will gladly help you.

• @time4vps said:
    We have reseller module for WHMCS. You can resell VPS and Storage Servers. Setup module -> Add funds -> Deploy servers -> Profit. Need help with module setup? No problems - contact us and we will gladly help you.

I see no prices at https://www.time4vps.eu/reseller/. Can you please me more info? I don't want to register before being sure that you have all i need. thanks.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Take a look here: https://billing.internetovizija.com/knowledgebase/category/5/reseller-hosting/ . You will find a ton of useful information.

• We have shared hosting and vps reseller packages something you might want to look into in www.ownbox.co.uk