Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off from cloudns
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off from cloudns

cececece Member

Dear Customer,

We are celebrating our 6th Birthday! Six amazing years with cool clients and interesting projects. We are growing thanks to you! Thank you for being our customers!

As most of you already know, each year on our birthday we release one new big feature. This year, we have launched our Anycast DNS Network.

Anycast DNS

ClouDNS Anycast DNS Network is served from 11 data centers located in North America, Europe, Russia and Asia Pacific – maximizing the speed, minimizing downtime and providing our customers with the highest possible SLA for each of our global locations. Our customers have full redundancy and reliability on our network with reduced latency across each continent.

More details about the Anycast Data Centers we use.

Anycast DNS is already operating for all our DDoS Protected DNS hosting plans. The DDoS Protection capacity is improved from 10Gbps to Hundreds of Gigabits through multiple DDoS Protection facilities. Earlier this month all our existing DDoS Protected Customers were migrated to our DDoS Protected Anycast DNS network. For our Premium Customers we can provide an easier upgrade from Premium to DDoS Protected plan. Please contact us from the Support menu of your control panel, if you are with Premium plan and want to upgrade to the DDoS Protected one.

Birthday Promotion

Of course, what will be our birthday without a big promo!? This year, we are running -50% for all our DNS hosting plans during the Birthday Week.

Premium DNS is starting only from $1.00/month. Order from here.

DDoS Protected Anycast DNS is starting only from $2.45/month. Order from here.

The promotion is valid until May 1, 2016 for all new and existing customers (including upgrades). Do not miss it!

Thank you for being Loyal Customers!

Best Regards,
Boyan Peychev
CEO
www.cloudns.net

Cloud DNS Ltd
Company Registration Number: 202743734
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 4 Iskar Str

Comments

• cececece Member

just receive this .

• Is this a one time discount or recurring?

• Congrats to ClouDNS, really good people to work with.

• I use their DNS hosting and haven't had any problems with them at all. Nice and simple, and with an API for automation.

• I'm hesitating to move my DNS from CloudFlare to CloudNS. Can anyone share their opinion of CF vs CNS?

• NathanZepolNathanZepol Member
    edited April 2016

Mildata said: Is this a one time discount or recurring?

Awaiting a response from them about this..

UPDATE: According to the email I received from the CEO "Boyan Peychev" the promo is valid for renewals.

seikan said: I'm hesitating to move my DNS from CloudFlare to CloudNS. Can anyone share their opinion of CF vs CNS?

I personally have never used CloudFlare for my websites, but have been using CloudNS for over 2 years and absolutely love it. The interface is very easy to use and everything simply just works, have never experienced any major downtime or issues so far.

• @seikan said:
    I'm hesitating to move my DNS from CloudFlare to CloudNS. Can anyone share their opinion of CF vs CNS?

CloudFlare and ClouDNS are not the same thing...

• sinsin Member

Clouduru said: CloudFlare and ClouDNS are not the same thing...

What do you mean? Cloudflare provides just free dns hosting without needing to use their other services...and ClouDNS also provides DNS hosting.

Thanked by 1NathanZepol
  • @seikan said:
    I'm hesitating to move my DNS from CloudFlare to CloudNS. Can anyone share their opinion of CF vs CNS?

I would just stick with CF. https://www.cloudflare.com/dns/

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I think it's safe to say that ClouDNS doesn't offer anything that CloudFlare does not either. There should be no benefit in switching from CloudFlare to them, besides perceptions and biases.

That isn't to say ClouDNS isn't great. I'll jump on this chance to give them a shot, just gotta pick the right domain to send that way.

• jarland said: I think it's safe to say that ClouDNS doesn't offer anything that CloudFlare does not either. There should be no benefit in switching from CloudFlare to them, besides perceptions and biases.

ClouDNS is great if you need wildcard DNS (CloudFlare requires an Enterprise plan).

Thanked by 1jar
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited April 2016

jarland said: I think it's safe to say that ClouDNS doesn't offer anything that CloudFlare does not either. There should be no benefit in switching from CloudFlare to them, besides perceptions and biases.

PTR records.

Thanked by 1jar
  • RazzaRazza Member

@telephone said:

ClouDNS is great if you need wildcard DNS (CloudFlare requires an Enterprise plan).

Your partly correct cloudflare free will happily do wildcard dns, you only need CloudFlare Enterprise if you what to proxy wildcard via cloudflare

Thanked by 1telephone
  • @NathanZepol said:

Mildata said: Is this a one time discount or recurring?

Awaiting a response from them about this..

UPDATE: According to the email I received from the CEO "Boyan Peychev" the promo is valid for renewals.

I got different answer from other staff

• NathanZepolNathanZepol Member
    edited April 2016

@gonggo said:

Odd... Here's what I was told.

Cut the last part out as that was in regards to an upgrade to a different plan.

• @NathanZepol said:

@gonggo said:

Believe in CEO please. :p

• @NathanZepol said:

@gonggo said:

You can elaborate that answer. That was also the first answer I got, but after I further asked the term, here is what showed up.

Thanked by 1NathanZepol
  • @gonggo said:

You can elaborate that answer. That was also the first answer I got, but after I further asked the term, here is what showed up.

Aha, thank you for sharing!