Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Required

DumbledoreDumbledore Member
edited April 2016 in Requests

I'm looking for a reliable provider who can provide following configuration. Currently I'm using Softlayer, so I need a provider who offer same kind of quality.

• Any Xeon (4 cores minimum]
  • 8GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 5 IP Addresses
  • 1 x 500GB
  • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • Location USA

Any recommended providers/offers ?

Comments

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What's your budget?

Any reason you moving from Softlayer?

• DumbledoreDumbledore Member
    edited April 2016

@PhotonVPS said:

Mainly the price. I'm with them for last 4 years. I used to get 20TB bandwidth for all bare metal, now they only offer 500GB. They quote $999 for bandwidth alone these days.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Any location in mind?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Budget?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

Please take a look at our offers from here: https://www.hetnix.com/germany-us-enterprise.xml

Available in DE and US.

Thank you.

• @PhotonVPS said:
    Any location in mind?

Any US location will do. Currently in Washington DC and Dallas.

• @key900 said:
    Budget?

Looking for the cheapest offer from a Reliable provider.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for mentioning @sdhlhm !

• @Andreix said:

Overkill :)

• we can offer you that

MarkCount

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

@stolipeach said:

@key900 said:
    Budget?

Looking for the cheapest offer from a Reliable provider.

We can do in Dallas Dual l5630 16GB 1x 1TB 15 TB @ 1Gbps Bandwidth 20Gps DDoS Mitigation $40 per month or 32GB RAM $45 per month.

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • @stolipeach said:

@Andreix said:

Overkill :)

E3 / 2 x 8GB / 1 x 500GB SSD / 1TB HDD / 1Gbps

MarkCount

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@stolipeach QuickPacket has some specials on our Dual Xeon L5520 in either Atlanta or Los Angeles at $40 per month.

If you'd prefer a newer CPU, we have Dual Xeon L5639 systems for $69.99 per month with coupon code 6M8UA9H72P or E3-1270v2/v3 systems for $99.99 per month with coupon code A7U3NC9QYN.

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

While there are some great providers in here, there is noone in the US that comes even remotely close to Softlayer's level of services and network. Your best bet is to find a reseller of theirs. 100tb.com comes to mind.

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • @stolipeach said:

>

You can see what we have available here: http://del.im/cartdedi

There's an E3-1225v3 for $39 that meets your specs (8GB/1TB/5 IPs/10TB bw) hosted in Atlanta.

For the main site with more details and our standard offerings: http://del.im/dedicated - Starting at $30/m or $20/m when paid quarterly.

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Mcount said: we can offer you that

^ Probably don't trust this guy. Seems shady at best, received a temp ban for spamming and continues to be here for the sole purpose of advertising without advertising.

Thanked by 2Mcount Dumbledore
  • @jarland said:

^ Probably don't trust this guy. Seems shady at best, received a temp ban for spamming and continues to be here for the sole purpose of advertising without advertising.

every body in not pro in everything
    why will say that about trust jarland ?

• SadySady Member

@Mcount said:

@jarland said:

every body in not pro in everything
    why will say that about trust jarland ?

WAT?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @qps said:
    @stolipeach QuickPacket has some specials on our Dual Xeon L5520 in either Atlanta or Los Angeles at $40 per month.

Your cart is showing $69.99 USD. Do I have to apply some code ?.

• @stolipeach said:

@qps said:

Your cart is showing $69.99 USD. Do I have to apply some code ?.

The code should already be applied and will be shown on the second page, if you proceed to checkout.

Thanked by 2qps Dumbledore
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

stolipeach said: Your cart is showing $69.99 USD. Do I have to apply some code ?.

Promo code is embedded in the URL in my signature, but it is LHP2TXXY15 if you need it.

• DumbledoreDumbledore Member
    edited April 2016

@AlexBarakov said:
    While there are some great providers in here, there is none in the US that comes even remotely close to Softlayer's level of services and network. Your best bet is to find a reseller of theirs. 100tb.com comes to mind.

I just checked with them. Im getting better pricing from Softlayer directly except bandwidth. Anyway contacted sales to check whether any special discount available.