Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP EASY || Upgraded KVM VPS Plans! 1 vCPU + 1GB RAM + 25GB SSD only $14/yr with 50% off coupon!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VP EASY || Upgraded KVM VPS Plans! 1 vCPU + 1GB RAM + 25GB SSD only $14/yr with 50% off coupon!

Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Hello LET!

VPS Hosting shouldn't be complicated. That's why we created VP Easy. We offer 4 unmanaged VPS plans with simple yearly billing. All of our plans feature KVM virtualization (no RAM/Disk overselling), and are hosted on enterprise grade hypervisors featuring dual Intel Xeon E5 CPU’s and pure SSD-powered storage.

This month, we’re celebrating our all new upgraded VPS Plans! We've increased storage across the board and have upgraded our hypervisor hardware, making our VPS plans more powerful than ever! Plus, through April 30, 2016, take an additional 50% off our already low pricing for your first year of VPS hosting by using coupon code April16 at checkout.

Starter VPS:

1024MB RAM
25GB Pure SSD Storage
1 Xeon E5 CPU Core
1TB Bandwidth (monthly)
1 IP Address

Only $14 for your first year
Billed at $28/yr after your first year
Order Now!

Business VPS:

2048MB RAM
50GB Pure SSD Storage
2 Xeon E5 CPU Cores
2TB Bandwidth (monthly)
1 IP Address

Only $24 for your first year
Billed at $48/yr after your first year
Order Now!

FAQ:

Q: Who are you guys? How long have you been around?
A: VP Easy is a division of Versaweb - the guys who sell awesome, cheap dedicated servers. We've been around since 2004, and we've providing VPS hosting services through our other brands since 2008. We just recently launched VP Easy as our budget VPS brand.

Q: What locations are available?
A: We are currently providing services from our West Coast datacenter in Las Vegas, Nevada. We'll be looking for an East Coast datacenter for expansion soon.

Q: Do you have a test IP / File?
A: Sure! See our looking glass at http://104.143.15.254

Q: Is there any kind of guarantee?
A: Buy it and try it for 7 days. if it sucks, we'll give you your money back (as long as you didn't do anything stupid, like SPAM).

Q: How fast will you have my VPS online?
A: Most orders are provisioned within a few minutes of your payment being received. In some cases, however, we do perform a manual review of some orders to keep fraud to a minimum, which can delay provisioning. To avoid delays, we suggest that you do not use a proxy while ordering, and that the information for your billing method should match the information provided for your order.

Q: Are these managed or unmanaged plans?
A: These VPS plans are unmanaged / self-managed. We'll try and help out where we can via our ticket system, but at the end of the day It's all you.

Q: Do you offer Windows on these VPS plans?
A: We offer images for Windows Server 2008 Trial and Windows 2012 Trial. We do not offer Windows licensing, so if you want to use the OS after the trial period expires, you would need to obtain your own license.

Q: Who are your network providers?
A: Zayo, HE.net, and dozens of private peering arrangements. Check it out - AS53340

Q: Can I get IPv6?
A: Not yet, but soon. We promise. Our network is 100% v6 ready, but we're still testing out some of the new v6 features in SolusVM. Once we're happy, we'll roll it out at no added cost.

Q: How does your DDoS protection work?
A: Our system automatically detects incoming attacks and null routes the targeted IP, thereby minimizing collateral damage and keeping you online even if you have virtual neighbors who aren't so nice.

Q: How can I use my VPS? Any restrictions?
A: No TOR, no IRC, no torrents, nothing illegal, no SPAM, no DDoS attacks, etc. Basically, don't do anything stupid, and we'll all get along just fine.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

Comments

• It's been more than a year since you said IPv6 soon(tm). Oh well.

• I've been using the Bussiness Plan for about 2 months now, and it runs perfectly well. Um, can a current customer get a plan bump? Considering I already paid $48? :D :D :D

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2016

@Amitz Isn't $14/$28 over the $7 limit?

• @doghouch said:
    @Amitz Isn't $14/$28 over the $7 limit?

Annually.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • AmitzAmitz Member

doghouch said: @Amitz Isn't $14/$28 over the $7 limit?

It's quite well documented in the Rules and Guidelines:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines
    The given yearly prices are in order, keep in mind that there is even a scaling depending on the years that a provider has been in business.

• I purchased a VPS on January 22, 2016. One day I couldn't login to my panel for no apparent reason, and I e-mail support about it. I sent the ticket on March 24, 2016 (ticket number #9679708-2741-). Got a reply the same day saying sorry for the troubles, and asked which panel I am having the problem. I sent a reply the same day about which panel. and on March 30th, I got a reply from Rob Tyree saying there is no account attached to my e-mail... I sent a reply back saying this is the e-mail and I have the original e-mail for the activation's and still have not got a reply back.. The vps is still working though.

So if you need support, these people are hard to get any from. I am a low usage user so it's not that big a deal for me.

Also Rob_T, if you deiced to help me, I am still interested in getting in my panel.

• @Amitz said:

doghouch said: @Amitz Isn't $14/$28 over the $7 limit?

It's quite well documented in the Rules and Guidelines:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines
    The given yearly prices are in order, keep in mind that there is even a scaling depending on the years that a provider has been in business.

Oops, I thought I saw monthly. My bad!

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

@Shadowcrit said:
    I purchased a VPS on January 22, 2016. One day I couldn't login to my panel for no apparent reason, and I e-mail support about it. I sent the ticket on March 24, 2016 (ticket number #9679708-2741-). Got a reply the same day saying sorry for the troubles, and asked which panel I am having the problem. I sent a reply the same day about which panel. and on March 30th, I got a reply from Rob Tyree saying there is no account attached to my e-mail... I sent a reply back saying this is the e-mail and I have the original e-mail for the activation's and still have not got a reply back.. The vps is still working though.

So if you need support, these people are hard to get any from. I am a low usage user so it's not that big a deal for me.

Also Rob_T, if you deiced to help me, I am still interested in getting in my panel.

Since your tickets were not coming from the same email address as the one attached to your account, we can't assist you with the issue for security reasons. Please log in to our customer portal and open a new ticket from there, and we should be able to help you.

• noamannoaman Member
    edited April 2016
  • @Rob_T Are you a crook or don't care much?

• I think he has too many brands, too little employees. Stop being cheap and hire more people @Rob_T

• Rob_T said: Since your tickets were not coming from the same email address as the one attached to your account, we can't assist you with the issue for security reasons. Please log in to our customer portal and open a new ticket from there, and we should be able to help you.

Not trying to use this forum as support, but I did want to say that I am using the e-mail that I used to sign up for the service. I will attempt to contact you again with the e-mail that I received account information with. Wish me luck fellas! :D.

Also last words, the server is still running good and hasn't had any downtime really. All I have on it is a 3 person teamspeak though :S.

• bangkabangka Member

i already submit April16 but not working anymore... :( can u give more time to get 50%

thanks

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Unfortunately our current 50% off promo has expired. We'll be rolling out some new offers starting Monday.

Thanks!

• vpsskyvpssky Member

April16 has expired!