Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affordable LOGO design
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affordable LOGO design

Hi,

I'm searching for affordable Logo design service for my free web hosting providing site. I've checked Fiverr, SEOclerks, etc. but found nothing what I've searched for.

I'm looking for a quality, but a simple logo, with a simple icon (a coin with zero on it, followed by domain name), nothing special. But all providers on these marketplaces seem to be delivering really poor work (logo, which looks like made in MS Paint or MS Word).

My budget is at $5 - $30, for a simple logo with a mascot style, with vector file included.

So, what are you using when searching for a quality logo for your brands? Do you have any recommended services, with tested quality, for my budget?

Comments

• @MrGeneral (aka. El Cheapo)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ThracianDog said:
    @MrGeneral (aka. El Cheapo)

Thank you mate!

Unfortunately our minimum price is 40USD, for Logo Design, no mascots at all.

Should you be interested, please get in touch with me :)

• bersybersy Member

So $20 logos no more?)

• edited April 2016

For a quality logo, check out ypson.com, however quality comes at a sacrifice -- you'll need to raise your budget slightly.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
    edited April 2016

@bersy said:
    So $20 logos no more?)

No more, that was a promotion :p. For LET its 40USD, and for others is 80USD. We do several logo designs, we adapt, do revisions and even custom fonts if required. All this, of course, delivered with full source files.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    For a quality logo, check out ypson.com, however quality comes at a sacrifice -- you'll need to raise your budget slightly.

What should be my budget to afford their logos? :)
    I see that they have designed some logos for reputable clients in web hosting industry, like RamNode, MDD Hosting, Aspiration Hosting, VPS Board, etc. :)

• MadMad Member

+1 Ypson, some hosting providers relied on him and the design is perfect.

The minimum is $60 - One Draft (The number of different concepts they present you with; from these, you can pick one to apply revisions to.)

Thanked by 1ypson
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

I also recommend ypson. He did ours.

Thanked by 1ypson
  • Hosted said: What should be my budget to afford their logos? :) I see that they have designed some logos for reputable clients in web hosting industry, like RamNode, MDD Hosting, Aspiration Hosting, VPS Board, etc. :)

$60 and up

• edited April 2016

@Hosted said:
    My budget is at $5 - $30
    So, what are you using when searching for a quality logo for your brands?

Does not compute.

• The $40+ for @MrGeneral is well worth it; I can't compare his company to any of the others being thrown around, but they delivered very well on two projects.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • +1 for MrGeneral.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I saw this freebie on StackSocial. I have no idea how good they will do, but it might be something if you have nothing.

@ihatetonyy said:
    The $40+ for @MrGeneral is well worth it; I can't compare his company to any of the others being thrown around, but they delivered very well on two projects.

Thank you very much! We strieve to deliver excellent logos. We're still swamped with orders. We're finishing those so we can accept more orders and... Let's say that we have recently been developing logos for big companies in the IT industry. It's going well, and it's well worth! We've also clients who are interested in our business cards and such.

@sdglhm said:
    +1 for MrGeneral.

Thank you for mentioning us!
    It's really exciting to receive such feedback! :-)

By the way, we also do Vectoring of existing logos. We've received several requests for vectoring for logos that represent legit companies, entirelly, and those companies didn't have the vector file to produce anything in big formats. We will always have a special LET pricing to thank you for your support.

Cheers!

• If you looking for Quality dont go with fiverr. Also you need to look at this images :D

• How i can participant?
    Or send your brief to my email [email protected]
    Brief what you need. All about for logo.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@MrGeneral said:

CPUs: 3 E5 CPU

You should maybe rename it to Threads/Cores otherwise its a bit misleading.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

✔ UNLIMITED design concepts until you are 100% happy!*

✔ UNLIMITED revisions and colour options based on your requirements.*

I dont think, that he will be sitting 1Hour+ for 10$.

• WHTWHT Member

@Neoon said:
    ✔ UNLIMITED design concepts until you are 100% happy!*

✔ UNLIMITED revisions and colour options based on your requirements.*

I dont think, that he will be sitting 1Hour+ for 10$.

never tried him but the reviews and already made logos looks decent.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited April 2016

For a really proffesional logo http://www.bannersmall.com

50 to $150 per logo. Used them before

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Ypson for sure.

Thanked by 1ypson
  • Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep

+1 ypson cant go wrong with him.

Thanked by 1ypson
  • HostedHosted Member

Thanks for all suggestions! :) I've saved / bookmarked each of them and I've also found my go-to designer of choice. :)

@ProxyPal has made some fantastic and amazing work! :) You can check his work here: https://0buck.com/free-hosting.php