Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stallionhost.com racism & reveals customer information - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

stallionhost.com racism & reveals customer information

13»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2016

@elgs said:
    @jarland, I don't think it's appropriate to change op's title without a note despite how shitty op's original title, post is. Effectively you zipped op's mouse and forced it as if op spoke what you wanted to speak, but using op's mouse. Just my .02.

You don't think that it's obvious the title isn't the original one? Besides, it's referenced in the topic that the mods changed the title.

"Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_a_fair_trial

:-/

Thanked by 1jar
  • Title changes in in hilarious shaming manner are childish. Just because OP is a moron, mod doesn't need to be even bigger moron. So what exactly is this title change? Some kind of revenge for stupid post? Most likely not. So what then?
    Just deal with thread, op or something but don't act like bigger idiot than OP in attempt to shame him. He did this by his own post.
    Those title changes are childish.

Thanked by 3Heinz MissFortune elgs
  • HeinzHeinz Member

Rockster said: Title changes in in hilarious shaming manner are childish.

New generation of forum staff do this all the time. It's inappropriate of course, but if that's new LET direction few complains can't do much. Just live with it.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2016

I support the decisions of the moderators. I fully support this thread title for search engine results about the host. It's about notifying potential future customers who attempt to do their research, not personal feelings or revenge.

If you think that's childish, good for you? We've never been a forum that helps hosts whitewash their reputation. Not starting today. There's nothing new about this. That much is not up for discussion, nor is the idea of leaving their original subject.

This discussion has been closed.