Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor (XenPV) - VPS IP not getting Connectivity
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor (XenPV) - VPS IP not getting Connectivity

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

I have a Server from Hetzner. There was a VPS Running for more than 1 Year. NO Problem at all. It was virtualized as Xen-PV & Virtualizor installed on Main Server.

Today, I ordered an additional Single IP from Hetzner & Added that by creating a New IP Pool & created a New VPS but the New VPS (with New IP) wasn't getting network connectivity. (The Previous One was still Okay).

Then, I rebooted the Main Server. And this time, both of the VPS aren't getting connectivity. I completely removed the 2nd VPS (which I created Today) but still the first one isn't getting connectivity.

I have eth0, viifbr0 & viifbr0:1.

[root@dedi network-scripts]# ifup viifbr0
Determining if ip address 176.9.123.xxx is already in use for device viifbr0...
RTNETLINK answers: File exists
Error adding address 176.9.123.xxx for viifbr0.

Can anyone here to help Me out of it ??

Comments

• Contact Virtualizor support, they are helpful.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Clouduru said:
    Contact Virtualizor support, they are helpful.

Contacted them. Last time they could solve it. This time, Maybe they are out of desk, not replying since 4-5 hours !

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I believe Hetzner restrict/filter based on MAC addresses, you probably need to go for a routed instead of bridged setup or use arp proxy on the host node, I forget the exact issue but it is something along those lines.

• It is night time in India,You should wait least 6 hours more.

Thanked by 1vpsGOD