Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need NO DMCA / ABUSE storage server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need NO DMCA / ABUSE storage server

OldkyOldky Member
edited April 2016 in Requests

Looking for dedicated server with 2tb and 16gb ram. 1Gbps connection

40 eu budget on month

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

No DMCA / Abuse, could you explain in more details please? Like to host illegal content? Hacking other networks and servers? What else do you mean by abuse?

• OldkyOldky Member

No, just for music mp3

@WebProject said:
    No DMCA / Abuse, could you explain in more details please? Like to host illegal content? Hacking other networks and servers? What else do you mean by abuse?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2016

Oldky said: No, just for music mp3

Mp3 storage or hosting/streaming to the public?

• Maybe @cociu have something for you

• OldkyOldky Member

Download, not streaming.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Oldky said: Download, not streaming.

Torrenting?

• OldkyOldky Member

@Nekki said:

Oldky said: Download, not streaming.

Torrenting?

No, jost for download on website, like download manager

• OldkyOldky Member

ANd it´s nnot usa music

• @cociu's the only one here to willingly host illegal content.

• cociucociu Member

Jonchun said: @cociu's the only one here to willingly host illegal content.

depend of what you call "illegal" if you read our TOS you will se we are not aproved ilegal things. Now if have country were the DMCA is not discuted ...

• If you are not seeding or sharing the music with others publicly from your server you won't have any issues with online.net/OVH.

Even if you do get boilerplate DMCA's, I don't even think OVH care or forward them on...

• OldkyOldky Member

@linuxthefish said:
    If you are not seeding or sharing the music with others publicly from your server you won't have any issues with online.net/OVH.

Even if you do get boilerplate DMCA's, I don't even think OVH care or forward them on..

I will only download them from my server. So i will upload them to my server and use a download manager web script for my visitors to download them.

• Public mp3 sharing website ?

Ovh may care.

• OldkyOldky Member

@sdglhm said:
    Public mp3 sharing website ?

Ovh may care.

Yes, mp3 sharing/download

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited April 2016

@Oldky said:

@sdglhm said:
    Public mp3 sharing website ?

Ovh may care.

Yes, mp3 sharing/download

Yes, if you are hosting the files publicly then you will have issues. Get a VPS from @cociu at http://hostsolutions.ro, and set it up as a reverse proxy to an OVH or online.net dedicated server with lots of disk space.

Set your webserver on the dedicated server to only accept requests from your cociu VPS, and add iptables rules to block all web traffic except from the VPS's IP address. This way your site's IP address will be showing as the VPS's IP to which DMCA's will be sent and hopefully ignored by cociu. I've never tested how abuse friendly his host is, but I can say service and performance is top notch.

You could also try using cloudflare as a reverse proxy to your dedicated server and blocking non cloudflare IP's if you are on a budget, but you will soon have your domain name disabled for getting too many abuse complaints if you use the free plan as I've discovered (thepiratebay proxy)!

Thanked by 2Oldky mortisok