Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ templates cpanel/da
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ templates cpanel/da

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
edited February 2013 in Help

Hello.

Where can I get pre-created openvz templates with cpanel and with DA for os like centos, debian ?
anyone maintaining any list?

Comments

• Installing cPanel is literally 1-2 commands (and then waiting some time). What's the point of having a precreated template?

• Ther is point most clients dont know that and they think once they click Format the VPS (Reinstall)
    They think it will create the template instantly and then they starting to reinstall planty of times or open an ticket, Just create vps with centos then install cpanel dont login to the cpanel after install and click in solusvm panel or other panel create template

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Also, say I made a cpanel install, installed rkhunter, configured other security like firewall and then save it as template.. and now with 2-3 minute, everytime you have a pre-configured system.

I guess I have to make my own templates.

• @Saahib said: I guess I have to make my own templates.

Would you mind share it once you create it?

• @dosserversca said: Ther is point most clients dont know that and they think once they click Format the VPS (Reinstall)

They think it will create the template instantly and then they starting to reinstall planty of times or open an ticket, Just create vps with centos then install cpanel dont login to the cpanel after install and click in solusvm panel or other panel create template

If the client isn't capable of installing cPanel (or at least looking up the install process), I would not trust that person with root access on anything at all (even on their own PCs).

• @Bogdacutuu said: I would not trust that person with root access on anything at all (even on their own PCs).

They pay for it... Anyway, Stacklet offers them, but you can make them yourself, pretty easy, just create a container, install cPanel until it wants you to configure via web, then tar.gz it and done.