Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCAM: Over 40 Supermicro & HP Servers For Sales - Low Prices! - All Must Go! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SCAM: Over 40 Supermicro & HP Servers For Sales - Low Prices! - All Must Go!

2»

Comments

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

VyprNetworks said: Supermicro 1x E3-1270 @ 3.4GHz Barebone (1U)

Add Memory - Add Hard Drives (4 Trays)
    X9SCI-LN4F - CSE-816 Chassis

You mentioned in specification there is chassis, but you also mentioned No Chassis. Is it came with chassis or no ?

• @jenok said:

VyprNetworks said: Supermicro 1x E3-1270 @ 3.4GHz Barebone (1U)

Add Memory - Add Hard Drives (4 Trays)
    X9SCI-LN4F - CSE-816 Chassis

You mentioned in specification there is chassis, but you also mentioned No Chassis. Is it came with chassis or no ?

The supermicro includes the chassis the other no.

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

@pbgben said:

Coincidentally, I used to use my PC like that from 2009-2011. It used to really feel nice :D.

• @BlazingServers said:
    Coincidentally, I used to use my PC like that from 2009-2011. It used to really feel nice :D.

In 2014 I used a B85 ITX platform naked hahaha! Need to blow away dust every day...

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    In 2014 I used a B85 ITX platform naked hahaha! Need to blow away dust every day...

Yes. Dust. The main culprit. Even in my iBall case now, there is a hell lot of dust. Will be giving a pic of it soon.

• All of the supermicros have been purchased.