Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coupon codes for Kiloserve refugees - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coupon codes for Kiloserve refugees

2»

Comments

• @BradND said: Band-wagon-time?

Coupon: betterthankiloserve

Will get you a

4x E5 2620 Cores

1GB RAM
    50GB HD
    2x1000Mbit
    1IPv4
    KVM

for $5/mo

Oh you're not even joking. You added it to WHMCS. :')

@Alex_LiquidHost said: Lets see if anyone does 95% recurring off. I will purchase a few.

+1, me too. Maybe.

• kiloserve was good because their vps's had great performance, yet had affordable xen + kvm plans.

Not too sure what happened.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@fly said: kiloserve was good because their vps's had great performance, yet had affordable xen + kvm plans.

Not too sure what happened.

Curious too...

• @Saahib said: Not too sure what happened.

Curious too...

Especially considering they spent so much money building the cool 96-core server...I am wondering where those servers went to.

• @zhuanyi said: Especially considering they spent so much money building the cool 96-core server...I am wondering where those servers went to.

Yea it doesn't add up, and I can't find anything about it.

• @Corey said: Yea it doesn't add up, and I can't find anything about it.

The only thing I can think of is their parent company (it seems they are somehow tied to a mortgage company, believe it or not) went belly up or the other thing I can think of is it seems to be a one-man show and for some reason the sole owner disappeared (illness, etc, like how Nixcom disappeared).