Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you heard about the boss of hostodo recently ? Run away or not ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have you heard about the boss of hostodo recently ? Run away or not ?

gongyigongyi Member
edited April 2016 in General

Have you heard about the boss of hostodo recently ? i really do not want to say the boss of hostodo wants to run away, but i do not think he needs more than 20 days to resolve my tickets.

resolved!

Comments

• now it's host-to-go?

• century1stop said: host-to-go

hosttorun

• haha, he always manage to find host that don't like pay $$$$

@budi1413 said:
    hosttorun

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

This is a joke right? You're seriously insinuating that this company is going to dead pool because you didn't get your affiliate payout immediately? How many VPSs do you have with them? How many of them have you had any issues with? I have 2 VPSs with them and they have better uptime than most of the other providers I use. You can blatantly see from the ticket they are alive and well over there but only one person can authorize payments to people (and rightly so).

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited April 2016

@KuJoe
    immediately?

more than 20 days, so many time to say Our admin is not available now.

Thanked by 1PremiumN
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited April 2016

20 days is a very long time for an affiliate payout. Affiliates are bringing you more business than what you could bring in yourself and you have already profited off the clients they brought in. Why delay their payout?

Thanked by 3Rolter namhuy PremiumN
  • @leapswitch said:
    20 days is a very long time for an affiliate payout. Affiliates are bringing you more business than what you could bring in yourself and you have already profited off the clients they brought in. Why delay their payout?

it is hard to understand . are their vps too cheap to earn enough money ?

• hostodon't payout

• I like this phrase the best:

if i can not receive my affiliate money in 48 hours, i will post this ticket on lowendtalk

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

• @zafouhar said:
    I like this phrase the best:

if i can not receive my affiliate money in 48 hours, i will post this ticket on lowendtalk

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

i can not talk to the boss, just so depressed

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited April 2016

Well, threatning a host to POST them on LowEndTalk is pretty harsh.

For an affiliate payout.

Oh, and if I ran a host, I would never want someone like you advertising my company.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    Well, threatning a host to POST them on LowEndTalk is pretty harsh.

For an affiliate payout.

Oh, and if I ran a host, I would never want someone like you advertising my company.

if you wait for more than 20 days, so many time to say Our admin is not available now.

do you accept it

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited April 2016

If there is a valid reason of which the administrator is not available, then I'd be fine.

In your case, most hosts pay within a month, so wait until that time and post again.

Also, what made you think profanity was a good idea?

• Your story is very similar to this one, and at first I though it was the same host again

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/79328/affiliate-system-available-or-not

• lowenddrama please you ever finish!!