Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great colocation offer found 10U
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Great colocation offer found 10U

I was surfing on W*T and came across this.

VyprNetworks Colocation - is a colocation provider operating out of Carrier 1 facility in Dallas Texas through Psychz Networks. We are proud to have all time low pricing and a great tier 4 data center to operate out of. The good thing about VyprNetworks is we do not have a problem beating competitors pricing. Just bring us your invoice and we won't try but we will beat competition in pricing. You can read more about what Carrier 1 has to offer here.

All of our colocation plans include the following.

-Free Neat Racking & Cabling.
-Free Monday Remote Hands
-Free 10Gbps Mitigation
-KVMoIP on Demand
-In House Tech on Duty 24/7
-Fully Managed Colocation by VyprNetworks Staff Available

Yearly Colocation Specials

Dallas, Texas 10U
-8A/120V Power Circuit
-30TB Bandwidth
-1Gbps Port Switch
-10Gbps Mitigation
-Free Dedicated KVMoIP Spider
-5 Hours Free Remote Hands Monthly 

Starting at $1,440/yr (Limited Time Only) Order Now

I have been using them for a month now had about 30 minutes of downtime when I first started my 20U other than that they offer good deals and support is on time all the time. Decided to post it here as I am always looking for good deals so its a good share use if need be if not ok.

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

The question is... is this sustainable?

I mean, 8A + up to 60 hours of remote hands per year...

The deal is certainly great but heck, this is even cheaper than OVH.

• Nyr said: The question is... is this sustainable?

Carrier 1 is doing some crazy deals to fill space, there are massive rent-free deals flying around so I am sure that Psychz got some of this and in turn are using it to bring in resellers.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited April 2016

I have a full cabinet with vypr for $380 a month including 2 PDU's and a Cisco switch so I think its partially psychz offering them good deals on cabinets and them making the best of what they have still a question of sustainability though.

• That is crazy, some guys would charge this just for storage!

Does anyone have experience with how their network is?

• DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited April 2016

@linuxthefish said:
    That is crazy, some guys would charge this just for storage!

Does anyone have experience with how their network is?

I had a few problems with packet loss early on and one outage that took like 12 hours to fix so was out of network for 12 hours after that about 2 weeks ago everything been good every since.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@VyprNetworks Got some good deals for us?

• I believe incero was offering some crazy deals from the same building earlier this year.

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited April 2016

@trewq said:
    @VyprNetworks Got some good deals for us?

Well that depends on what is needed you can always hit up our sales line sales[@]vyprnetworks.com to get good deals. For a simpler method just pm me what you have in mind or what you need and ill see what we have available. We have a lot of space available and our pricing is really flexible but like I said it depends on your needs.

@PetaByet said:
    I believe incero was offering some crazy deals from the same building earlier this year.

Yea probably so considering the price carrier-1 is currently offering for a full row of cabinets.