Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Free Trial* Back With ModernVM KVM Based VPS, Higher Stability and Quality - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*Free Trial* Back With ModernVM KVM Based VPS, Higher Stability and Quality

2»

Comments

• I need a trial for a chair. If it's good, I'll buy.

• Hello

Just to let you guys know, stock was renewed :)

• @ChairHosting said:
    Hello

Function and stability of the control panel to provide installation system! When can be achieved?

Currently VPS's network is super slow? Normal WGet only a few KB...............

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited April 2016

@ChairHosting said:
    Hello

Ticket, no one has to deal with, busy to modify your damn control panel function?

Will once again make all the people laugh?

If you do not have the ability to solve customer problems! You should sit in a chair and rest!
    This is a worse experience,a new brand...............

• @qq7119 said:

@ChairHosting said:
    Hello

Ticket, no one has to deal with, busy to modify your damn control panel function?

Will once again make all the people laugh?

If you do not have the ability to solve customer problems! You should sit in a chair and rest!
    This is a worse experience,a new brand...............

Hello,
    We replied to your tickets, we are working on the network fix.

• ChairHostingChairHosting Member
    edited April 2016

Hello,

I tested network on Test Server with the specs of "Cloud 1".

[root@vps speedtest-cli]# python speedtest_cli.py Retrieving speedtest.net configuration... Retrieving speedtest.net server list... Testing from **(**.**.**.**)... Selecting best server based on latency... Hosted by Atlantic Metro (Los Angeles, CA) [1.35 km]: 41.947 ms Testing download speed........................................ Download: 76.80 Mbit/s Testing upload speed.................................................. Upload: 66.07 Mbit/s

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited April 2016

I and other friends continue to pay attention to your services and development, hope will not always be a variety of intermittent problems

• ChairHostingChairHosting Member
    edited April 2016

@qq7119 said:

I and other friends continue to pay attention to your services and development, hope will not always be a variety of intermittent problems

Hello,

Im still not sure where the issue lies since we dont have access to your VPS. Network is find on our side. Can you reply to our ticket or was the issue solved?

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited April 2016

The speed of the network is not stable, I do not know this problem is what causes, what time can choose to install the system?

• @qq7119 said:

The speed of the network is not stable, I do not know this problem is what causes, what time can choose to install the system?

Hello,

Alrighty. We'll be monitoring the servers.

• If you can't solve problem, Please refund, it's so disappointing,

You can't even provide a template for the Reinstall the system,How ridiculous the new brand

• @qq7119 said:

If you can't solve problem, Please refund, it's so disappointing,

You can't even provide a template for the Reinstall the system,How ridiculous the new brand

Hello,

Apologies it was an error on my side. I did not manually select the media templates for your specific VPS, instead I selected it on the Edit Plan page. My apologies.

• Any test IP/files?

• @lifehome said:
    Any test IP/files?

Hello,
    We dont provide Test IPs as we continuously get DDoSed previous times we've provided them. Email to [email protected] and request a trial

• @ChairHosting said:

@lifehome said:
    Any test IP/files?

Hello,
    We dont provide Test IPs as we continuously get DDoSed previous times we've provided them. Email to [email protected] and request a trial

It would be nicer if PM is a viable choice.

• @lifehome said:

@ChairHosting said:

@lifehome said:
    Any test IP/files?

Hello,

It would be nicer if PM is a viable choice.

PMed