Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Testing OpenNebula + OpenVZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Testing OpenNebula + OpenVZ

exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR
edited April 2016 in General

This is v2 version of this thread - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/76007/testing-control-panel-installation/

I want to thank everyone participating in the testing, that installation is running in production now.

Today I want to ask you to test OpenNebula + OpenVZ integration. This was made possible by using this project https://bitbucket.org/hpcc_kpi/opennebula-openvz/overview
However I spent almost a week setting the thing up, fixing the bugs (and introducing my own bugs). But I believe it is in the working condition now and is ready for testing.

Requirements for testers are the same: you should be registered LET member for at least 3 months and have 10+ posts.

You will get the VPS for 3 months for free as a thank you. The specs:

1 vCPU core
128MB RAM
128MB vSwap
20GB HDD
250Mbps unmetered bandwidth
IPv4 NAT
IPv6
Location OVH EU

If you want to participate in the testing, please open wishosting.com, choose OpenVZ Mini package and apply coupon PANELTEST, it should make the total 0. After that post the order# here so I can check if you meet the requirements.

That's all, any feedback is highly appreciated.

EDIT: you should upload public SSH key before creating the VM.

Thanked by 1ehab

Comments

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited April 2016

Order #5713c3cb34f09

Third VPS from you. lol

Let's see will it conflict with another KVM VPS.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

I've added correct IPv6 routing. Now the whole /112 block should be routed correctly without the need to add each IPv6 address manually.