Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New! New! New Provider, New Location! Utah OpenVZ from Cable Chief
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New! New! New Provider, New Location! Utah OpenVZ from Cable Chief

CableChiefCableChief Member
edited April 2016 in Offers

Hello LowEndTalk! This is Cable Chief Limited (England and Wales: 10077923). A fresh new VPS provider, offering OpenVZ plans from Ogden, Utah!

Are your alarm bells ringing because it's all too new? Hopefully not, but here's a few things to calm your nerves:

• Cable Chief Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.
  • We have a three-member team, no outsourcing, ever.
  • We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and abide by the Data Protection Act.
  • Our client area is SSL secured, as is our VPS Control Panel.
  • We offer a 14-day money back guarantee (see Terms of Service for more information).

Let's get down to business, here are the amazing offers exclusive to LET for our launch:

VZ768 A cheap plan to get your feet wet! 2 CPU Cores 768MB RAM 20GB Disk Space (HDD) 750GB Gigabit Bandwidth $2.49/month
Order now!

VZ2048 The LET classic, with a bit more. 3 CPU Cores 2GB RAM 50GB Disk Space (HDD) 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth $4.99/month
Order now!

VZ4096 For all out madness, dive right into those resources, baby. 4 CPU Cores 4GB RAM 100GB Disk Space (HDD) 4TB Gigabit Bandwidth $6.99/month
Order now!

All VPS plans come with RAID10 storage, 1 IPv4 address (extra $1.25/month) and /112 (65,535) IPv6 addresses.

Want to test the network? Go ahead!

Network provided by GorillaServers, Ogden, Utah. Test IP: gs0.cablechief.com Test file (1GB): gs0.cablechief.com/1gb.bin

We accept PayPal and Stripe. All VPSs are provisioned instantly upon payment dependent on IP availability. Please read our ToS before signing up, it benefits all of us!

Comments

• None of the redirects on the footer are working properly under the legals tab also nice prices!

Thanked by 2CableChief GCat
  • CableChiefCableChief Member
    edited April 2016

@VyprNetworks said:
    None of the redirects on the footer are working properly under the legals tab also nice prices!

Aha! Hawk eye, thanks for that, will get those sorted in just a flash!

EDIT: all fixed.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Node specs ?

• CableChiefCableChief Member
    edited April 2016

@FredQc said:
    Node specs ?

Thanks for the interest! The specs of this node are:

Dual Xeon L5630, 96GB RAM, 4X2TB HDDs in RAID-10.

Thanked by 2FredQc GCat
  • do u have cheap kvm plans?

• @singhigh said:
    do u have cheap kvm plans?

Hi, I'm afraid we don't offer KVM at the moment however it is being looked into as something to expand towards in the future.

• Be a man, offer KVM

• @fitvpn said:
    Be a man, offer KVM

Thanks for your comment, KVM will be coming in time however I'd rather focus more on the core product and ensuring perfect delivery of that before expanding.

Have a good day.

Thanked by 2GCat elflord
  • BradBrad Member

Our client area is SSL secured, as is our VPS Control Panel.

The car I'm selling has seatbelts! Doors included as well! Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @Brad said:

Our client area is SSL secured, as is our VPS Control Panel.

The car I'm selling has seatbelts! Doors included as well! Sorry, couldn't resist :P

Haha I'll let you have that one, but I was genuinely surprised by hosts that didn't have these :p

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • CableChief said: Our client area is SSL secured

They just consider pay 5 bucks for it. Wow!

• So how come you're a registered company in England and you offer services in Utah? Nothing wrong about it, but why Utah?

• @chrisp said:
    So how come you're a registered company in England and you offer services in Utah? Nothing wrong about it, but why Utah?

Utah was identified as a location where a low end service wasn't being offered :)

• Can you share a picture of your office at Kemp House ? or is it one of those virtual offices. I see there are thousands of companies registered to that address.

• Read it as Cable Theif! Good luck guys, nothing better than UK providers.

• @JoeMerit said:
    Can you share a picture of your office at Kemp House ? or is it one of those virtual offices. I see there are thousands of companies registered to that address.

Virtual office, haven't quite made it to afford the sky high rents in central London ;) Just a good way of filtering out any junk mail that comes.

@linuxthefish said:
    Read it as Cable Theif! Good luck guys, nothing better than UK providers.

Not from Grimsby ;) But thanks!

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Our times its easy to register business in UK for a fee, even if never visit UK. several CIS providers do that easy