Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

stupid unprofessional staff at ArubaCloud :) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

stupid unprofessional staff at ArubaCloud :)

2»

Comments

• @max233 said:
    I understand but take amazon aws for instance
    Verification is by a simple message pin code
    Fast and simple!

What i mean is some providers lack the ease of fast delivery .

You are right. Take a BMW X5 for instance: it has comfy heated leather seats. Nice and cosy. Some buses lack comfort and luxury. Not sure why, they just don't get it.

• max233max233 Member

@Nyr said:
    Are you comparing a high end and very expensive provider with one of the cheapest?

Of course not all I'm saying is i don't need to feel like I'm signing up for a job interview when I'm renting a computer -_-

@elwebmaster said:

You are right. Take a BMW X5 for instance: it has comfy heated leather seats. Nice and cosy. Some buses lack comfort and luxury. Not sure why, they just don't get it.

agree but buses don't require finger print scanning for access its a bus .

• max233 said: Of course not all I'm saying is i don't need to feel like I'm signing up for a job interview when I'm renting a computer -_-

I take it you don't have a phone line or broadband either as they ask a lot of questions too.. Oh wait :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@ratherbak3d said:
    I take it you don't have a phone line or broadband either as they ask a lot of questions too.. Oh wait :)

You can get both without any kind of identification in many countries, not the best example.

• Nyr said: You can get both without any kind of identification in many countries, not the best example.

Really. Where? That surprises me.

@ratherbak3d said:
    Really. Where? That surprises me.

The Netherlands, Germany (requires registration but isn't verified), Poland, Romania, Russia (similar to Germany), Sweden, Spain (highly illegal but possible).

I'm sure that there are others, I only know about Europe.

• Nyr said: The Netherlands, Germany (requires registration but isn't verified), Poland, Romania, Russia (similar to Germany), Sweden, Spain (highly illegal but possible).

I'm sure that there are others, I only know about Europe.

So they will come out, fit a phone line and internet and not ask for any personal details at all?

ratherbak3d said: So they will come out, fit a phone line and internet and not ask for any personal details at all?

As I said, some will ask for them but it's not verified.

For example, in Germany you need to register your SIM card but can do so with fake info. Poland and Romania are fully anonymous, they don't ask. Same with the US afaik. Russia, registration is mandatory, but already registered SIM cards are sold at a little markup in some places (illegal but common practice).

A fixed phone line is useless since they need to have your physical address, I'm talking about mobile broadband/phone line mostly.

But yes, we have prepaid ADSL here in Spain: you could be a fugitive or whatever but still have a fixed phone line and Internet in your house without giving your real name, bank account, etc... you would just need to go and pay each month with cash in the shop.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

What someone expect from 1 EUR 2Gb VPS offer? :) 5 min responce time?

• Nyr said: A fixed phone line is useless since they need to have your physical address, I'm talking about mobile broadband/phone line mostly.

Ah right there's the confusion then, I was talking about a residential line.