Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


★ [DE/CA] ★ From 2010 in business ★ BetaVPS.net ★ From $5 month ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

★ [DE/CA] ★ From 2010 in business ★ BetaVPS.net ★ From $5 month ★

dosserverscadosserversca Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

Hello, At Beta VPS we have over 10 years experience with web hosting and servers. We provide 99.9% uptime and real support. Our VPS's are cheap, Port limited for quiet neighbors on the node.

We at Dos Servers (Beta VPS part of Dos Servers) aren't so new in hosting industry, We operating from 2010 with servers in Canada, USA, Germany and France.

Overview of all Packages here: BetaVPS.net

Minimum Server Specifications:

Intel Xeon E3 - 1230
16GB DDRIII 1333 RAM
2x 1TB SATAIII Harddisk RAID 1
Network Port: 100Mbps

Every VPS has port limit you can use the full speed all the time 24/7 as it Unmetered Bandwidth

VPS Tiny

HDD: 50GB
Ram: 1GB
CPU Cores: 1
Number IP's: 1
Intel Xeon E3 1230
Network Port: 10Mb/s
Location: Germany/Canada
OpenVZ
Unmetered Bandwidth
SolusVM Panel
$5.00 /Monthly
Order Now!

VPS Small

HDD: 75GB
Ram: 1.5GB
CPU Cores: 1
Number IP's: 1
Intel Xeon E3 1230
Network Port: 10Mb/s
Location: Germany/Canada
OpenVZ
Unmetered Bandwidth
SolusVM Panel
$7.00 /Monthly.
Order Now!

We order new nodes every few days in every location so keep checking

Available Addons

DIrectAdmin - $6/month
cPanel/WHM - $14.00/month
WHMXtra - FREE
Softaculous - FREE

Operating Systems

CentOS
Debian
Fedora
uBuntu
Gentoo
OpenSUSE
Slackware
Suse

Payment Methods

Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
PayPal

If you have any questions, contact our support at
Betavps.net

Comments

  • Test ips are expected. Thanks.

  • Ben1002Ben1002 Member
    edited February 2013

    One minute your advertising as Dos Servers, the next betavps, something tells me betavps is just a domain you purchased and you haven't been in business since 2010, do you have any proof?

  • Has it been full 14 days?

  • BetaVPS sounds like just for testing

  • 10Mb/s unmetered, eh? Very generous of you to offer over 3TB.

  • Guys please go through the issue I faced with this guy....

    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/betavps-5-monthly-1024mb-ram-openvz-in-canada-and-germany/#comment-97724

    He is just sending me IP's, saying that the VPS has been provisioned and till today morning I was unable to login or even ping that IP. I tried from multiple locations and gave up. Finally the IP was reachable but I can't ssh with credentials he has supplied.

    @jcaleb yeah in way it is beta testing, he does his experiments on us... lol...

    And he keeps posting that there are Nodes in Germany, when he himself admitted that he is facing issues in his German location.

  • @murky said: 10Mb/s unmetered, eh? Very generous of you to offer over 3TB.

    Indeed, but you can't have it at a reasonable speed. I was interested in the Canada location, but not the arbitrary port restriction, so I asked if I could have 3tb on 100mbit instead, but the OP mentioned that the port speed would be too slow. So I guess with....

    @dosserversca said: Every VPS has port limit you can use the full speed all the time 24/7 as it Unmetered Bandwidth

    ...he's only putting 10 clients on a server. I guess he'll be deadpooled soon; can't think of any place offering E3 servers for $50 per month.

  • Private whois on both Betavps.net and dosservers.ca

  • logixmedialogixmedia Member
    edited February 2013

    he has the following domains:

    dosservers.ca
    germanyservers.com
    betavps.net
    entervps.com
    beatvps.com

  • @praveenbhat said: Guys please go through the issue I faced with this guy....

    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/betavps-5-monthly-1024mb-ram-openvz-in-canada-and-germany/#comment-97724

    He is just sending me IP's, saying that the VPS has been provisioned and till today morning I was unable to login or even ping that IP. I tried from multiple locations and gave up. Finally the IP was reachable but I can't ssh with credentials he has supplied.

    @jcaleb yeah in way it is beta testing, he does his experiments on us... lol...

    And he keeps posting that there are Nodes in Germany, when he himself admitted that he is facing issues in his German location.

    Your VPS is working fine as the last ip we fixed the problem, Check the control panel.

    Betavps its not for testing, we think about that name as all VPS are low end.

  • We have 30 available spots for VPS in Germany order fast! as they will gone fast!

  • We have 15 available spots for VPS in Canada order fast!

    Check our locations and stock live:
    https://clients.dosservers.ca/index.php/page/servers-location/

  • Canada has 3 new nodes alot spots on stock :)
    Order order order! :D

  • 3 Nodes in Canada and Germany instant activation!

Sign In or Register to comment.