Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Down Iniz ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Down Iniz ?

Are you ppls also facing server down since 10+ Hours in Iniz ?
I am facing downtime issue since last night, about 10 to 15+ hours, Are you peoples also facing the same issue?

my all tickets is showing in progress. but all near ips are able to ping except mine vps one.
Ticket ID: #EFY-373862

thanks

Comments

• ElmoElmo Member
    edited April 2016

Unfortunately you're not the only one :( We're at +5 hours and counting. Support is not giving any insight about what the problem is and when aprox this is gonna be fixed.

We have a VPS with Iniz (AMSVZ2 Node), with no serious problems thus far. This outage is causing us major issues but the worst of all is that tech supp isn't giving any clue apart from "Please wait". Support ticket #MOF-756816

Could @kt provide us with some answers?

• We also have our Site in USA down.

• When i started the complain, after my ticket server went up fine for 2-3 minutes, and then again down, and remain down

• bersybersy Member
    edited April 2016

Looks like they consider it as resolved https://status.iniz.com/

• it is not resolved, as we have problem of downtime and vps are down. I am running iniz for web host purposes, so i am facing hard time from my customer to convince as i have no reason currently for this downtime.

• ElmoElmo Member
    edited April 2016

@Dilstar, we were facing the same issue on node AMSVZ2. Up for a minute or so and then again down for an hour or so.

We had to route some customers' emails to different servers. If only we knew this would take that much, we would have done it earlier.

Now it seems to have been resolved. Getting ICMP replies with the usual latency, maybe slightly higher but acceptable.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

This should be resolved for now, this is the same issue from yesterday that was posted on the status page. However, unfortuantely attack appeared to stopped during the day and so the diversion to mitigation was removed, once attack started again it had a request in but was in a disabled state so traffic passed through to the node over night and hence the heavy packet loss and up/down.

Our techs don't yet have access to the null tool or receive alerts on DDoS which we've contacted our network provider to add and also resolve the above route issue on attacks. My fault for this which prolonged the packet loss over night. I will work on issuing compensation as always once we resolve the outstanding issues to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Mridul said: We also have our Site in USA down.

There are no known issues on our US services.