Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i7-4790K OpenVZ VPS @ $3.00/month | SSD, IPv6, DDoS Protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i7-4790K OpenVZ VPS @ $3.00/month | SSD, IPv6, DDoS Protected

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2016 in Offers

ExtraVM (Q4 2014) offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Montreal and Dallas. Our KVM are more expensive, but OpenVZ are considered budget prices and utilize OVH Game DDoS mitigation, which is known to work well against the majority of attacks with minimal drops for game and VoIP. You can request custom firewall rules to be assigned for your IPv4. If you're interested check out our LET plans below. We take weekly backups of all OpenVZ VPS, and have multiple resource monitoring setup for our systems.

// 512MB OVZ
1 CPU Core (4.0GHz)
512MB Dedicated RAM
6GB SSD Space
1TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
100Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected
Montreal, Canada
Gravelines, France
$3.00/month

// 1024MB OVZ
2 CPU Cores (4.0GHz)
1024MB Dedicated RAM
15GB SSD SPace
2TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
100Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected
Montreal, Canada
Gravelines, France
$6.00/month

Interested? Order below.
https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11

We're also available on live chat 8+ hours daily and provide average ticket response under 15 minutes during North America daytime hours. If you're not happy with the service we provide, you can request a refund within 3 days of ordering no questions asked. Additional IPv4 and IPv6 are provided upon request. France servers coming soon.

Comments

• vpsmmvpsmm Member

Any test ip in CA.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Yep, or 167.114.197.105 which is one of our status pages on one of the systems currently.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

We have VPS in Gravelines, FR now also.

https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

• darkdark Member

lucky and got help from ExtraVM,made an initial test of the OVZ plan,glad to share some result to help friends know more here,with some compare to ramnode:
    Hosting:ExtraVM
    Virtulization:OVZ(FR)
    CPU-MHz/CoreNumber:4.00/2 the cpu is fairly high end type from those i ever tested.
    RAMSize:1GB
    DRIVEtype: SSD
    Linux Benchmark(4.1.2): 692.50 [ramnode 4 core is 977]
    Linux Benchmark(5.1.3): 1729 one core/2783 two core,this result is fairly good enough.
    I/O: the result is good enough.
    [dd bs=64k count=4k if=/dev/zero of=test conv=fdatasync] 1.2GB [ramnode is 1.2]
    [dd bs=64k count=4k if=/dev/zero of=test oflag=dsync] 300MB [ramnode is 291]
    [dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync] 291MB [ramnode is 250]

Down Speed:from [CFly/DAL/SEA/AMS/OVH] [12.0/12.1/16.6/103/75.7 MB/s] this speed is good enough for a node at europe!
    Long period use:need to test...
    Conclusion:my conclusion is the plan is competitive enough and worthy at the price,if stable it will be a good small vps.