Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec >>> 8GB - 2x2TB Dedicated Servers - 50% Off Spring Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec >>> 8GB - 2x2TB Dedicated Servers - 50% Off Spring Special

dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

Redundancy and preparedness.

The Dacentec datacenter in Lenoir NC is a uniquely designed highly available site.

• Our own building. We control the entire building, so emergency changes and fixes don't require a landlord approval or outside assistance.
  • Redundant Duke utility power feeds. Dual power feeds from two substations take diverse paths to our site where we have redundant transformers.
  • Redundant A+B generators. Many sites have redundant power, but share a single ATS/Genset. A and B power have isolated generators.
  • Redundant cooling sytems. Our unique design uses hot air containment and 'air corridors'. Servers share CRACs (Computer Room Air Conditioners) for redundancy.
  • Redundant Eaton 9395 UPS. Redundant UPS manufactured right here in North Carolina.
  • Dedicated facilities and electrical staff. Electrical work is done by Centrilogic employees who work full time at the site all year long.
  • Staff and Support. Dacentec is staffed by rotating shifts of dedicated Centrilogic employees. Average tenure is over 3 years.
  • The backing and support of Centrilogic, one of the best names in enterprise, hybrid and managed hosting.

The Dacentec Difference

• 7 Day no questions asked money back guarantee for accounts without spam or abuse.
  • 7 Day grace period for non-payment.
  • No notification period for cancellations. Cancel anytime.
  • No bandwidth overage charges. One warning without penalty, then a choice of upgrading service or capping bandwidth.
  • No long term commitment or lock in, if your business model changes, end customer cancels or you just decide you want to do something different you can cancel all or part of your services with us.
  • Special offers and deals can be ordered by new and existing customers, you can even cancel your old service without penalty.
  • Flexible billing terms, pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Select the payment date that suits you best.
  • 24 Hour setup SLA, even on the weekends, ensures you have the resources you need when you need them.
  • Dedicated VLAN, your resources aren't sitting in a 'pool' with other customers resources.
  • 24/7/365 Onsite North America Based Sales and Support Gigabit ports

Unmanaged Supermicro Opteron 1385 8GB 2X2TB SATA Rent Only

Gigabit Port
10 TB monthly transfer.
/29 IP Addresses (w/ justification)
Free IP KVM loan on request
NO LOCK IN - Month-to-Month Contract - Cancel anytime
Hardware replacement including disk is free during the rental period.
Remote Reboot
Automated OS Installs
Bandwidth Graph
UNMANAGED.>>>
ORDER NOW FOR $25/MONTH

USE THE PROMO CODE “OPTERON2016” TO GET A 50% DISCOUNT ON YOUR FIRST MONTH FOR ANY OPTERON SERVER!!!

Unmanaged Supermicro 2XL5420 16GB 2x1TB

Gigabit Port
10 TB monthly transfer.
/29 IP Addresses (w/ justification)
Free IP KVM loan on request
NO LOCK IN - Month-to-Month Contract - Cancel anytime
Hardware replacement including disk is free during the rental period.
Remote Reboot
Automated OS Installs
Bandwidth Graph
UNMANAGED
Rent To Own - Pay for 12 months and the server is yours, continue colo or take the server.>>>
ORDER NOW FOR $35/MONTH

>>>>>>VIEW OUR COMPLETE LIST OF SERVERS HERE<<<<<<

SSAE16 SOC 2
Custom Rooms, Suites, Half and Full Cabinets
No long term commitments – Flexible month-to-month terms
Premium Blended Bandwidth
Carrier Neutral – Diverse providers
Dual Utility / UPS / Generator

Test IP

Test Site
http://mirror.dacentec.com

Test Files
http://mirror.dacentec.com/1000MB.bin
http://mirror.dacentec.com/100MB.bin
http://mirror.dacentec.com/10MB.bin

Comments

• edited April 2016

@dacentec

Have you guys given any thought on discounts for quarterly or yearly deals?

Edit: never mind, I see you do it.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • WHTWHT Member

Offers should be recurring.

Thanked by 1Catalin
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2016

WHT said: Offers should be recurring.

If you mean by the rules, then not really, it's okay for them to be non-recurring as long as the final recurring price is still within the limit...

• yes.. recurring offers only.. or is my mistake ?

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited April 2016

I wish the rules would say recurring only. If I'd want crazy first month offers I'd go to WHT.

My personal experience was very disappointing by the way. Their control panel was very shitty and even the support couldn't help to setup the server (I can set a server up, but there were problems with the image and boot order, things out of my control). And in the end they didn't want to refund me although I was perfectly in the money-back range.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Recurring only seriously its already cheap and then want it a further discount on top of it, be realistic.

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited April 2016

@Jason_HOSTBD24 said:
    Recurring only seriously its already cheap and then want it a further discount on top of it, be realistic.

You missed the point, it's not about cheaper offers. It's about knowing what to expect when clicking offer posts. Also it's alright to have first-month-off offers here on LET, I just don't mind them personally.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

After I read again i get the point everyone is saying. Oh well it is still cheap!

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

@chrisp said:
    I wish the rules would say recurring only. If I'd want crazy first month offers I'd go to WHT.

My personal experience was very disappointing by the way. Their control panel was very shitty and even the support couldn't help to setup the server (I can set a server up, but there were problems with the image and boot order, things out of my control). And in the end they didn't want to refund me although I was perfectly in the money-back range.

Can you send us your ticket number? I'd like to look into why you weren't issued a refund as the only reason one wouldn't have been granted would have been if the account had any abuse on it. If that's not the case I'll escalate the issue to the billing department to see what we can do for you.

• @dacentec it's will great if recurring disc, no problem if semi-annually or annually payment...

• @dacentec: the server setup ticket was #238500. My account is not existing anymore.

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

@chrisp said:
    @dacentec: the server setup ticket was #238500. My account is not existing anymore.

I found the issue. I'm going to pass this along to the billing team so we can get you a refund. I'm going to reopen your account so we can work on the refund. I'll shoot you a ticket in a few.