Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im planing to move from Reseller to another Provider with Support 24x7 i need advice!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Im planing to move from Reseller to another Provider with Support 24x7 i need advice!

Hi, im looking for a Serious Host provider with support 24x7 , i have 6 reseller accounts from HG, SITE5 and Reseller Zoom (now Jaguar PC) .. and i want to move to another provider, better , faster and of course cheaper, i need to migrate 150 Accounts, about 130GB, my needs are, WHM, Cpanel, Root access, and Support when needed, (HG, SITE5 and Reseller Zoom) maybe bad, slower or expensive, but they're there 24x7, does exist a better option or should i keep there?.. my monthly budget is $80Dlls.. what can i get for $80.. Thanks!! Please just serious providers i'm willing to try... Thanks..

Comments

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

PM'd

• What im looking for is.. A serious provider who offers a VPS/dedi or reseller with great performance to run 150 accounts. all using wordpress, and email as usual. nothing extreme... but with good support.. I'M NOT AN IT TECHY GUY.... so im looking for a provider that TAKE REAL CARE OF HIS PRODUCT.. in order to avoid problems or FAILS... because at the END MY CUSTOMERS SUFFFER this issues!!

• smansman Member

...and a pony!

• EnjadesEnjades Member
    edited April 2016

@sman said:
    ...and a pony! well, if a pony could be included in the price. why not!!!.. pal, im just looking for serious providers, and a good advice on the best way... if you think what im looking for it's so abusive, just say "not available with your budget" instead of been sarcastic... but thank!! next time i'll ask for a pony too..

• So in other words you need a managed vps? if so try dreamhost.com.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

@Enjades

You could look at our 3 GB managed VPS plan. If you order that I can also put in a branded whmcs license for you as well. Use Promo code let25 to get 25% off https://centexhosting.com/managed-vps-servers/

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sman said:
    ...and a pony!

You rang?

Francisco