Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servarica's Windows VPS 1GB RAM for $9 (using coupon)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servarica's Windows VPS 1GB RAM for $9 (using coupon)

There was a Servarica advert displayed on the LEB website that, after clicking through, didn't appear to link to an active offer (yet?). So, I contacted @Hani and more information on the offer.

From my own experiences with them, I can only say good things about Servarica. On LET, I'm also sure that I've previously mentioned that you can easily speak to the Live Support in order to work out a discount for a cheaper price (i.e. price matching). With the following coupon, that's not required.

For $12/m, their entry level Windows VPS has 1GB RAM with 24GB SSD-Cached SAN storage. However, using the coupon "windowsminus3", you can get this package for $9.

Comments

• are you helping them get around the $7 limit by posting an offer for them?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

This is shit and outside of the LEB price limit. Not to mention posted in the wrong forum too, so "cleverly" that the thread won't sink. Great job on the "viral marketing" placement there.

• Your post is missing an affiliate link

Thanked by 1rm_
  • BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited April 2016

@JoeMerit said:
    are you helping them get around the $7 limit by posting an offer for them?

I am not @Traffic, nor am I a shiller! You seem to be completely infatuated with him!

If any moderator doesn't think this thread is appropriate for any reason, then please delete immediately. I

I posted this offer since you'll never get a decent licensed Windows VPS for $7. The cheapest I've found was Winity which comes to $9.6 using the coupon.

@rm_ said:
    This is shit and outside of the LEB price limit. Not to mention posted in the wrong forum too, so "cleverly" that the thread won't sink.

Please can a moderator move thread to an appropriate section. I posted this in a rush.

@rm_ said:
    Great job on the "viral marketing" placement there.

It's not viral marketing! I gain nothing from this. No affiliate links or anything similar.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Your post is missing an affiliate link

Actually, you know what, please could a moderator just delete this thread. I don't need to defend myself!

• AmitzAmitz Member

My personal opinion: It has always been okay for members to post interesting offers, even if they have been over the USD 7 limit. @BeardyUnixGuy is here since October 2014 and has not become suspicious by posting the typical one-line shilling shit. So I see no reason to be hostile here, even though I love to be hostile from time to time... ;-)

Thanked by 3hawc jvnadr vimalware
  • ThracianDogThracianDog Member
    edited April 2016

@Amitz said:
    BeardyUnixGuy [...] has not become suspicious

I beg to differ. His shades makes me sketchy of his activities.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

Yeah, right. The shades. That's a problem! @BeardyUnixGuy, could you kindly take your sunglasses off for a second?

• BeardyUnixGuy said: you'll never get a decent licensed Windows VPS for $7

IIRC BuyVM has Windows for free on their KVM plans (?)

• @ThracianDog said:
    His shades makes me sketchy of his activities.

I wear them because I don't want @joeMerit to stalk me.

@yomero said:

That's correct and I really like BuyVM. However, 512MB RAM sets you back $10/m, while 1GB RAM costs $20/m.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

@yomero said:

Yeah, for USD 20,- with 1 GB RAM. But with more disk space. And bells. And stuff.
    @BeardyUnixGuy: Admit it - you ain't got no eyes, you daemon.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • Correct @Amitz! More goodies with the BuyVM package that make it a much more attractive purchase. In my case, I often just want a barebones Windows VPS for playing/testing.

BeardyUnixGuy said: More goodies with the BuyVM package that make it a much more attractive purchase

OK, now I get it why this was posted.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@rm_ said:
    OK, now I get it why this was posted.

To shill BuyVM in the end? ;)

edited April 2016

Amitz said: To shill BuyVM in the end?

Yeah to find some way to do a BuyVM tie in here. Not like it's the first time either.

Mar 31 2016 01:23:11 < BeardyUnixGuy>  man! BuyVM is the best! 10min response time from a company whose services have never given me any gray hairs
    Apr 01 2016 22:20:19 < BeardyUnixGuy>   Limebyte, drop your GestionDBI and get BuyVM. want my affiliate link?
    Apr 01 2016 22:22:44 < BeardyUnixGuy>   Limebyte, my BuyVMs have been running without a hitch, even before you started shaving
    Apr 01 2016 22:24:48 < BeardyUnixGuy>   BuyVM is premium LEB, like Michael Jackson premium
    Apr 03 2016 21:16:12 < BeardyUnixGuy>   Ishaq, i feel confident and safe behind my BuyVM lebs
  • IshaqIshaq Member

rm_ said: Yeah to find some way to do a BuyVM tie in here. Not like it's the first time either.

You are such a conspiracy theorist, really.

I could say the same thing, always planting your Online.net seeds. How much they paying you?

Thanked by 2MacPac vimalware
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

Now that's a conspiracy. I always knew that this goddam @Francisco has myriads of shillers around him. Good that you caught them right while they were following their evil plan. Now the world will finally see that BuyVM is built upon nothing but scam and shilling. :-)

By the way: @yomero brought BuyVM into the game, not the OP.

Thanked by 1MacPac

Why can't we have this

closed already?

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited April 2016

I removed the poll since clearly it wasn't useful. I'm sure we expect the entire of LET to vote in two hours.

Plus, everyone on IRC knows how I mock Limebyte about his LEBs compared to mine.

Anyways, please close thread so @rm_ can troll me elsewhere.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Closed on OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.