Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a feedback for dedicated server provider ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a feedback for dedicated server provider ?

HsnElAmirHsnElAmir Member
edited April 2016 in General

Hello Folks

I found some good dedi at hostingex however they seem a bit new, really appreciate any feedback or review.

Thanks

Edit:
after more digging i found that they are just mirroring online.net servers with some sort of affilates

Comments

• HsnElAmirHsnElAmir Member
    edited April 2016

Edited out

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Can you briefly explain to me why I should not consider this to be spam? This looks pretty suspicious as a first post.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:
    Can you briefly explain to me why I should not consider this to be spam? This looks pretty suspicious as a first post.

At least his account wasn't registered a day ago..

I agree though, its seems a bit suspicious.

• HsnElAmirHsnElAmir Member
    edited April 2016

Thanks @jarland & @SSDBlaze for reply

It's really sad being my first post came like that, however i was looking for a sincere review for there services, here you are why im so suspicious about there service

if you googled for there name you will not find them at any page of google

There domain registered Jun-15, which seems pretty new for this kind of business

so i was looking for anyone who used them before, im a big fan of lowendtalk and following it long time ago, sorry for the honest mistake

Regards

Thanked by 1jar