Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

after piad no answered ...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

after piad no answered ...

hello im not speaking english.

i was make acount at hostus.us

$12/y plan

befor checkout i did open ticket.

they did fast answer.

i did checkout at skrill sendmoney

two proses

$1 send and $11 send and open ticket to hostus

but they are not answer...

and my invois is still umpaid

i send to hostus.us two Transaction IDs

$1 Transaction ID , $11Transaction ID

but they don't open myserver now...

so..

do i money back possible?

Comments

• No dates were provided, but I'll assume that lack of patience is a primary driving factor here.

• Why do you need a refund?
    give them some time to get back to you.

• hello im not speaking english im speaking impatience and refund

• ggugiggugi Member

12hours over no paid no setting

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

If I were Hostus.us, I would refund. Because this guy sounds like a pain in the arse. Not worth the hassle. Certainly not for $12 /yr. Just the act of refunding that $12 probably cost more in man hours/effort, but still better than having THAT kind of 'customer'.

Thanked by 3rds100 mudeth MHS_Marc
  • century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited April 2016

I'm sorry, LowEndClaimsDept @jarland did not approve the refund request. You'll need to await dispute acceptance from @AlexanderM

• nepsneps Member

@ggugi I would wait a bit. HostUS is a great provider, but (like all of the best) provisioning is done manually. If you need something spun up in 55 seconds, next time use DigitalOcean.

• ggugiggugi Member

i wait a 6hour after open ticket.
    but they are no open server.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@ggugi. You think 6 hours is 'too long'? -_-

• ggugiggugi Member
    edited April 2016

@randvegeta. yes i think 6 houers is too long.
    i did use digitalocean.
    they are very fast.
    why hostus.us is very slow answer?

• When I was ordered one during weekend and it took almost half day for them to get back to me. Their explanation was "we setup each VPS manually", so I guess wait until the next business day.

• AFAIK HostUS provisions servers manually. I've 2 VPS from HostUS and they were both manually provisioned. @ggugi they're are not scammers for sure, I would suggest you to wait.

And the invoice is showing unpaid because you probably did the payment in two different transactions.

Hope that helps.

-Yash

• nepsneps Member

ggugi said: yes i think 6 houers is too long. i did use digitalocean. they are very fast. why hostus.us is very slow answer?

For a provider that provisions manually, 6 hours is not long at all, especially over a weekend.

• ggugi said: why hostus.us is very slow answer?

Could be having lunch, or just gone home for the night. It's even possible that they're busy with something that actually pays them money. But if you're expecting someone to work on the weekend just to deal with this sort of split payment nonsense, then you're the one that's out to lunch

• They set up my VPS within minutes last time I ordered a box. They're great.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

ggugi said: $1 Transaction ID , $11Transaction ID

Some (most?) payment gateways take a fixed fee per each transaction, so even if you pay $1+$11, the provider will receive LESS than when you pay $12 in one chunk. For this reason I don't think they would agree that you pay in this way. And you shouldn't have done so without confirming it's okay in advance.

• Man you paid $12/year and you expect that support will answer you in 20min...

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

With Skrill as well all payments are manually checked by myself, I'm not sure why you sent two payments? We try active all orders in 15-60 minutes but can be longer sometimes. I'll check your account.

Alexander.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@AlexanderM said:
    With Skrill as well all payments are manually checked by myself, I'm not sure why you sent two payments? We try active all orders in 15-60 minutes but can be longer sometimes. I'll check your account.

Alexander.

Spread across two cards?

Thanked by 1Winne
  • PayPal charged seller for each transaction. Seller get a less money from two transactions than from one.

• finally some lowenddrama.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • If you was a customer of our organization we would of kept the money and kicked your ass.

Thanked by 1sin
  • mafiadon said: MafiaHost - Coming Soon

Where? :)

• @fitvpn said:

Soon the squad are preparing

• Yea, mafia pay you and never sleep :)

• @fitvpn said:
    Yea, mafia pay you and never sleep :)

We have control

• mafiadon said: We have control

What under your control?

• @fitvpn said:

Everything the Mafia Controls All

• mafiadon said: Everything the Mafia Controls All

Yes no one can ping you, but you can ping everyone.. :)

• cociucociu Member

Nekki said: Nekki

wow !!! still love you !