Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolarVM USING Nulled WHMCS! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolarVM USING Nulled WHMCS!

2»

Comments

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited February 2013

@Jack wow, Ecatel Peer? I thought they massively oversell on bandwdith and them allowing anything on there network even known for hosting CP, Not to mention there blacklisted ranges, So Ecatel is for all your illegal Hosting needs, If you do host something legit then well I am sure you can find somewhere in NL that isn't blacklisted and oversold connection.

• And you need to be less sore about everywhere Ecatel is brought up.

They're fine for normal usage, get over it.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited February 2013

@Wintereise said: They're fine for normal usage, get over it.

If you condone the content they host, or want to a legit site hosted on a blacklisted IP range with abusers everywhere on there network, Then that is your choice if you agree with what they allow on their network. I am simply giving my opinion.

• Yes of course, being a normal client means 'condoning CP.'

We get it that you have a problem with them, and frankly, I don't really care. But, it'd be nice if you didn't see the need to bring it up at every single chance you get, for this is starting to get pretty annoying.

• @MonsteR For me it was a simple choice and not about the sorted crap your going on about. I had a 100mbit server in NL with 600gb of backup to move to a Gigabit box in the US, mind you the server I was backing up is on some nice peering, just not to that particular server in the US. I found out through testing network throughput I could accomplish 8-10M/sec pushing the data through Ecatel, while direct it wouldn't go more than 2000kb/sec. So as I said before, regardless of what others are using it for, I was using it for their good peering in both NL and the US.

Not everyone uses a network/server for the same reasons. I don't have to worry about the blacklists as I am not using the server for anything but storing and moving backups. So in this case I could care less about having noisy neighbors or the other stuff you mentioned.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited February 2013

@Wintereise said: it'd be nice if you didn't see the need to bring it up at every single chance you get,

I have said it once? But of course we can't give our opinions can we? I haven't posted on any Ecatel thread/post yet accept this one, So maybe you should go and do some research ...., Not like I am bashing there data center as everything I said has been true? They have allowed CP, They got sued for it, and they allow tons of illegal activities? and like I said giving my opinion, Get over it...

@TheLunuxBug Yes they would be good for backups etc as all you require is disk space and maybe 10Mb/s and you dont worry about blacklisted IPs, But most other circumstances wouldn't be this case.

• Sigh, I don't think this will go anywhere.

//unsub

• Our WHMCS is registered and we are not using a nulled version.
    That user "Lani" was paid to advertise in his IM name and is not affiliated with our company in any way.