Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rackulous Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rackulous Down?

Is anyone using Rackulous VPS?

VPS down for last 2 days.
I have try send mail, ticket. No reply to the support ticket. Why?

Comments

• Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

• I just renew my vps with paypal. How to refund?

• BigServer said: I just renew my vps with paypal. How to refund?

How much did you pay - is it worth the trouble?

• 2.5 GBP

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Check the T&C's you agreed to and see if you can get one.

• Three fiddy in US$ - notalota moola.

• "If you have a PayPal subscription set up, it is important that you cancel this immediately. If you do not do this, your PayPal account will continue to send money to Evorack automatically. While these monies are added to your credit balance for future Evorack order use, they are non-refunable. These credits will expire after 12 months if they remain unused."

• VPS is now working fine. but still no any reply.

• Yeah I just made a reply in https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/40440/evorack-will-become-rackulous

After 48 hours of downtime, no update to my ticket, no RFO not even showing up on any forum to explain the issue. Just shows you what they actually think of their customers. If we were important they would have found a way to communicate their problems, but instead its a ghost ship with no support replies or any information being provided to their customers. Pretty sad that their quality has gone down this much. Guess maybe they are getting ready to close up shop or something...

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

TheLinuxBug said: Yeah I just made a reply in https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/40440/evorack-will-become-rackulous

After 48 hours of downtime, no update to my ticket, no RFO not even showing up on any forum to explain the issue. Just shows you what they actually think of their customers. If we were important they would have found a way to communicate their problems, but instead its a ghost ship with no support replies or any information being provided to their customers. Pretty sad that their quality has gone down this much. Guess maybe they are getting ready to close up shop or something...

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I never truly understand why businesses that fail seem to so often (at least in this section of the industry) seem to try to just run, leaving customers in the dark. At the very least close up shop in a respectful way.

• Their pricing is dirt cheap for the UK. Even running your own hardware etc I cant see any profit in those KVM plans.

• Already online

• Node Knode4Gosport seems still down. On SolusVM the VPS has status Unknown and it's not able to boot it.