Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Transfer - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Transfer

13»

Comments

• @imperio said: The thing annoyed me is accusing customer as rDNS is incorrect while you do not have the control to change it.

I'm sure we didn't intend to do that. We apologize and will get it sorted as fast as possible, since it's a holiday it's taking longer.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited February 2013

@Jack said: What holiday?

It was a US holiday few days back when we were setup. Not sure if it still is.

• President's day? I think that's it.

Don't live in the US. No idea.

• edited February 2013

Yesterday (The 18th) was President's day which is a major holiday here. Banks, schools, postal service, ect was closed.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@NickEsposito said: Yesterday (The 17th) was President's day which is a major holiday here. Banks, schools, postal service, ect was closed.

It's already 20th here... If yesterday was 17th at your place... Where the hell do you live? :D

• @Alex_LiquidHost said It's already 20th here... If yesterday was 17th at your place... Where the hell do you live? :D

Typo :( fixed it though!

• imperioimperio Member
    edited February 2013

Microsoft have already blocked new IP for spamming before migration.I am just curious if the other IP ranges are blocked or not..

Edit: Bluevm provided an additional clean IP from the same IP range for free.I had to resend 26 mails.At last issue resolved.

• @imperio said: Edit: Bluevm provided an additional clean IP from the same IP range for free.I had to resend 26 mails.At last issue resolved.

We will clean all IPs again. Let us know if you need anything else.