Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

transfer: hostigation account with 1GB/25GB pure SSD KVM 2 core 1tb traffic $5/mo plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

transfer: hostigation account with 1GB/25GB pure SSD KVM 2 core 1tb traffic $5/mo plan

I have the hostigation account with a credit balance of $63.75 USD
Current plan is 1GB/25GB pure SSD KVM 2 core 1tb traffic $5/mo plan
Due date is 04/23/2016.

For the details of the plan refer to this link:
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1617008

Want to transfer at the price USD55 by paypal.

Message me for this offer.

Comments

• @mitgib Is account transferable?

• budi1413 said: Is account transferable?

As long as the receiver is in good standing and has passed the "Don't be a dick" rules, just open a ticket from the current holder with the email id of the receiver

• AmitzAmitz Member

@miTgiB said:
    As long as the receiver is in good standing and has passed the "Don't be a dick" rules, just open a ticket from the current holder with the email id of the receiver

There is no "Don't be a cunt" rule? You think that's fair?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: There is no "Don't be a cunt" rule? You think that's fair?

Based on @Nekki 's First Law of LowEndTalk, that would exclude a huge quantity of customers.

• Amitz said: There is no "Don't be a cunt" rule? You think that's fair?

Need to keep the bar low enough to remain profitable, even "Don't be a dick" it setting the bar too high for some.

Thanked by 3Amitz bersy sin
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Shame, I missed the offer. It's a pretty good one from an awesome provider.

• I always thought having @Nekki call you a cunt was a compliment. I feel a little left out honestly :(

• @Radi said:
    Shame, I missed the offer. It's a pretty good one from an awesome provider.

So hurry, don't miss this offer!

• Has to transfer just because of my poor knowledge to manage the kvm.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@xiaoxian said:

>

I don't have $55. I'd be interested in the KVM, you can keep the account with credit.

• xiaoxian said: Has to transfer just because of my poor knowledge to manage the kvm.

I think you'd have better luck on hostloc than here, the Chinese demand is high

• @miTgiB said:
    I think you'd have better luck on hostloc than here, the Chinese demand is high

Tentatively to transfer to "fan". Would the credit be transferred together with the VPS to his account when I open a ticket? Or I have to pass the whole account to him?

Thanks.

• xiaoxian said: ould the credit be transferred together with the VPS to his account when I open a ticket? Or I have to pass the whole account to him?

It's up to you, I don't care either way as long as I am not opening up a possible charge-back risk.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

nvm. I need some coffee.

• fanfan Veteran
    edited April 2016

Just paid the OP. I had a hostigation 128mb kvm back in 2012 and it was very good. I think this isn't a bad deal since I missed the anniversary offer. xD

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Dang it. I just a message about this......

• @fan said:
    Just paid the OP. I had a hostigation 128mb kvm back in 2012 and it was very good. I think this isn't a bad deal since I missed the anniversary offer. xD

Ticket submitted.

698700 - credit and vps transfer Open

• @miTgiB @fan

Done. Thank you both.

Thanked by 1miTgiB