Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PowerPanel - is the complete cloud automation and billing solution
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PowerPanel - is the complete cloud automation and billing solution

racksxracksx Member
edited April 2016 in General

PowerPanel is the complete cloud automation and billing solution for hosting providers.
We provide all the tools you need to run a successful hosting business.

https://powerpanel.io/

Hello Folks, anyone of you had the chance to test it?

What do you think about this new panel?

I know the company who built it is "OpenProvider", i do know them from a long time, so i can say that, they know what they doing.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

Ow those prices

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@WHT said:
    Ow those prices

Agreed.

Its hard to pay that much for a billing solution when WHMCS doesn't cap how many customers you can have.

@racksx said:
    PowerPanel is the complete cloud automation and billing solution for hosting providers.
    We provide all the tools you need to run a successful hosting business.

https://powerpanel.io/

Hello Folks, anyone of you had the chance to test it?

What do you think about this new panel?

What does PowerPanel offer that should make hosts want to use it over WHMCS?

• JacobJacob Member

Not sure why this would be your main focus, how many customers do you intend to place on two servers?

I agree on the pricing part, the product is very much new, I imagine there would have heaps more interest in this product if you was to have it pen tested prior to public release.

@SSDBlaze said:

edited April 2016

@Jacob said:
    Not sure why this would be your main focus, how many customers do you intend to place on two servers?

I agree on the pricing part, the product is very much new, I imagine there would have heaps more interest in this product if you was to have it pen tested prior to public release.

Ah, I understand your point. Good point made.

Maybe they should offer a 15 day trial to encourage more people to give it a chance.

Edit: Just noticed the "try it out. For free" button on the homepage.

• LOL that's just laughable... just look at the UI, I think I would rather use a broken WHSuite or even Nukern if I really wanted a "cloud" billing system.

• WHTWHT Member

@Licensecart said:
    LOL that's just laughable... just look at the UI, I think I would rather use a broken WHSuite or even Nukern if I really wanted a "cloud" billing system.

Ow you again with the crappy blesta. All are bad only blesta is good.

• @WHT said:
    Ow you again with the crappy blesta. All are bad only blesta is good.

Aww did I hurt the little boy with the Webhostingtalk name? GO and cry in your little corner where people give a crap. One I didn't mention Blesta. Two If you use that good for you...

PS the domain was registered : 2015-06-19 HAHA what's your comeback child? Oh go and suck your WHMCS wounds better.

• @SSDBlaze said:

check PowerPanel Compared

looks like the made it to show better than whmcs.

@racksx said:
    looks like the made it to show better than whmcs.

Ah just checked it out. Good catch

• GCatGCat Member
    edited April 2016

What I avoid when looking at software/services:

• Pay per customer schemes
    Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

racksx said: looks like the made it to show better than whmcs.

and some of the things they have an X for against WHMCS it actually can handle, many of the features plugins exist for for one time fee's also.

• Why would i trust your panel when i can use WHMCS who are trusted people, at a cheaper price?

Seems legit

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @Licensecart said:
    Aww did I hurt the little boy with the Webhostingtalk name? GO and cry in your little corner where people give a crap. One I didn't mention Blesta. Two If you use that good for you...
    PS the domain was registered : 2015-06-19 HAHA what's your comeback child? Oh go and suck your WHMCS wounds better.

You should definitely stop being so ridiculous.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Expensive than WHMCS, I'll pass.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

VirtKick with another price. Yawn.

@Francisco can give you a nice rant on why everyone runs Solus/WHMCS and how no one in the industry wants to pay for anything nicer.

Thanked by 2Francisco timnboys
  • Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited April 2016

Isn't PowerPanel the name of management software for Virtuozzo containers?

• Just a VirtKick clone IMHO.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    VirtKick with another price. Yawn.

Francisco can give you a nice rant on why everyone runs Solus/WHMCS and how no one in the industry wants to pay for anything nicer.

Francisco

Thanked by 3cassa iKeyZ raindog308
  • @Licensecart said:
    @Licensecart said:

I used to have service with you and I thought it was great, but the image your giving Blesta isn't very good with the recent posts you've been posting and it makes me rethink buying from you in the future.

I think they are incredibly rude and it shows you can't take the high ground when someone makes a petty comment about you.

Does Michael still own this handle or did he sell out to someone? I would've never thought to see such things from him, but I guess people change.

• @Davidx said:
    I used to have service with you and I thought it was great, but the image your giving Blesta isn't very good with the recent posts you've been posting and it makes me rethink buying from you in the future.

How the FUCK can my attitude here give Blesta a bad reputation? Do I work for Blesta? Do I own it? No, the only connection is I sell it. Does that mean I give InterWorx, SolusVM, LiteSpeed a bad reputation? No because some little kid here mentions Blesta that labels me as giving them a bad reputation... right...

@Davidx said:
    I think they are incredibly rude and it shows you can't take the high ground when someone makes a petty comment about you.

In my signature it says "My opinion is my own" and that's it don't like it I don't give two shits. If you have been a customer you know my attitude here is towards people who give me attitude and nothing to do with my attitude elsewhere. Does it make Trump rude that he's a tosser to Mexicans, Muslims, Women who give abortions because they was raped or another reason? Yeah I bet it does in your books... does he give a flying shit? No. Do I? No.

@Davidx said:
    Does Michael still own this handle or did he sell out to someone? I would've never thought to see such things from him, but I guess people change.

Maybe you might want to google Michael&Licensecart to see my attitude on forums especially to "some" little kids on LET. Anyway thanks Timothy for telling me now I'll let you littleones complain and say my attitude is wrecking Apple's reputation because I use Apple's products to give my opinion to people on the internet. Or maybe British Telecom because I use their Internet connection, or let's see LET because I post on their forum. What's next? have fun bye!

• Licensecart said: What's next? have fun bye!

lol

• Licensecart said: LOL that's just laughable... just look at the UI, I think I would rather use a broken WHSuite or even Nukern if I really wanted a "cloud" billing system.

Agreed. From what I see, it seems like they've combined few scripts with a material design front end with no UI or UX in mind.

just my two cents. Feel free to use it !

• I don't see the UI of the billing system itself on their website. Where did you guys see the UI?