Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK OpenVZ & KVM VPS - Cant decide? Swap at any time! - 1000Mbps - E3 1240v3 - RAID10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK OpenVZ & KVM VPS - Cant decide? Swap at any time! - 1000Mbps - E3 1240v3 - RAID10

ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
edited April 2016 in Offers

Say hello to our new UK V6VZ and V6VM series of virtual servers, hosted on our own brand new hardware which is owned by us outright and free of any loans or nasty catches.

We offer two levels of virtualization to cover all basic to advanced usage. Our OpenVZ VPS are lightweight and simplistic, offering baremetal performance and quick reinstalls. Our KVM VPS offer BIOS level management, your own kernel and permanent VNC access. If you’re unsure which you need, we recommend you select OpenVZ.

We're running multi-virtualization so we can swap your virt type at any time free of charge, we operate two methods of virtualization on one physical server so when you switch you can keep your IP address etc.

Please use the promotion code I8XI16BL2G to get any of these configurations for $7 per calendar month, available to new and old customers. Discounts are of course valid for the lifetime of your service with us. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us via the email address listed at our website.

512MB DDR3/ECC RAM

30GB 6Gbps SATA RAID 10

500GB Bandwidth PCM @ 1000Mbps

2x Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 vCPU Cores

OpenVZ Container

1 x IPv4 Address

Instant Setup

http://virtual6.net/uk-vps/

512MB DDR3/ECC RAM

30GB 6Gbps SATA RAID 10

500GB Bandwidth PCM @ 1000Mbps

2x Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 vCPU Cores

KVM Virtual Machine

1 x IPv4 Address

Instant Setup

http://virtual6.net/uk-vps/

We still have the following in France too:

2GB RAM

100GB RAID HDD

6.25% Guaranteed vCPU (4x2.66GHz Intel Xeon cores)

5TB Monthly data transfer on 1000Mbps shared port

1x Dedicated IPV4 address

Dedicated VNC/KVM console c/w virtual media support

Best effort service availability (No SLA)

Automatic DDoS protection (No SLA)

Proxmox VE 3.x control panel

KVM Full hardware virtualization

Deployed and online within one business day subject to stock!

http://virtual6.net/whmcs/cart.php

Comments

• I think you forgot the order links! What datacenter is this in, or even better do you have a test IP?

I do like your website though.

• linuxthefish said: I think you forgot the order links! What datacenter is this in, or even better do you have a test IP?

I do like your website though.

Will PM you with further info!

• Wait, so we have to contact you via ticket to switch from KVM to OpenVZ and vice versa?

And wouldn't it be time consuming to migrate an OpenVZ container to KVM since it doesn't contain dependencies required to run its own kernel?

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited April 2016

FlamesRunner said: Wait, so we have to contact you via ticket to switch from KVM to OpenVZ and vice versa?

And wouldn't it be time consuming to migrate an OpenVZ container to KVM since it doesn't contain dependencies required to run its own kernel?

Yes to all the above, it's more for development and testing purposes at a time of rebuilding the VPS. And you can have a KVM VPS alongside an OpenVZ VPS too.