Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCAM: Supermicro E3-1270's For Sale! Good Prices (6 Available)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SCAM: Supermicro E3-1270's For Sale! Good Prices (6 Available)

VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
edited May 2016 in General
Supermicro 1U X9SCI-LN4F Motherboard
1x Intel Xeon E3-1270 3.4ghzQuad Core CPU
4x 2gb PC3-10600E Memory
1tb SATA Hard Drives 4xTrays
CSE-816 Chassis
VGA / IPMI 2.0 / 2x USB

Asking Price: $250.00 nothing less but will accept higher offers. 

Servers will come with: 

Power Cords Only
I have some universal rails $90.00 ea if you need them. 

Servers have been unracked taken out of working environment. 
A few wear and tear scratches but nothing major 

Shipping starts at about $50.00 you can arrange a pick if needed or we can ship them out. 
Colocation is also available for these servers for $25.00/month in Dallas, Tx Carrier 1

I'm getting a lot of pm's so ill give this 24 hours and the best offer for them will get them or best price individual will get them.

Comments

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Great deals! I wish I was ready to get some more E3 SuperMicros but not quite yet.

Maybe if you have some for sale in a couple months.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Messaged you about em.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Ill take them all have any good colo offer with them if I chose to colo where they are currently? pm me price you will take for all of them with colo 10U maybe can you offer first month free or half off with the purchase of all the servers?

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited April 2016

@LyamLopez said:
    Ill take them all have any good colo offer with them if I chose to colo where they are currently? pm me price you will take for all of them with colo 10U maybe can you offer first month free or half off with the purchase of all the servers?

Cant do 10RU first month free but I can give you 15% discount first month if you buy all 6 Units for your pmed price of $300.00ea, but im going to wait a few hours to see if I get some higher bids on the servers if no one goes over $300 ill HYU.

• "Alright no problem let me know"

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • BradBrad Member

I'm sorry, but this is your 4th sales thread in a month, which appears "spammy" to me. Although there is no specific rule about hardware sales, I feel you should at least respect the 14-day rule. You're selling something, so it's an offer and like all other offers, should be sunk and made to follow that previously mentioned 14-day rule. Just make a single thread and update that anytime you have something new.

Thanked by 2MacPac dedicados
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Brad said: Just make a single thread and update that anytime you have something new.

While I agree he should keep it all in one thread, it's not that big of a deal. If you don't want to read it don't open it.

• BradBrad Member

@trewq said:

Cool, but how'll that solve my other issue with this?

• @Brad said:
    I'm sorry, but this is your 4th sales thread in a month, which appears "spammy" to me. Although there is no specific rule about hardware sales, I feel you should at least respect the 14-day rule. You're selling something, so it's an offer and like all other offers, should be sunk and made to follow that previously mentioned 14-day rule. Just make a single thread and update that anytime you have something new.

Well when I have hardware for sale I post it here I mean this is LET and I usually get it sold here sooner for the price I want so not sure what the big deal is. I see if I was just posting it here and not getting anything sold here. Its obviously not a monthly deal so it does not fit the offers criteria and my thread is not the place to debate the LET rules so if you have a problem with them id suggest posting here.

• Interested. Can you take a picture of the wear and tear scratches as you mentioned in OP.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited April 2016

hmm i'm also concerned of the wear and tear @Epidrive

Is it noticeable by camera deep scratches or just simple breeze overs ?

Quick add does the servers come with bezel ?

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • @Epidrive said:
    Interested. Can you take a picture of the wear and tear scratches as you mentioned in OP.

General wear and tear no deep scratches pretty much wiped clean cannot really be seen on camera.

@DapKiln said:
    hmm i'm also concerned of the wear and tear Epidrive

Is it noticeable by camera deep scratches or just simple breeze overs ?

Quick add does the servers come with bezel ?

Yes bezel included and its just pretty much little marks.

• All sold will update this post when I have more supermicros for sale.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Some great offers gonna hit LET soon :)

edited April 2016
    SuperMicro 2x 1U E5 2620s 
    X9DRW-3F
    32GB Ram 
    No HDD's  
    On Board Raid 
    Price: $800.00
    Price with 12 month colo $700.00

If coloed with us ill add rails and power cord free.  

No rails 
    No power cord

All units have been refurbished and are in used condition. 
    We have had them 14 months no signs of wear and tear. 

I have some 1TB sata drives for them asking $40.00ea for the hdd's. 

I only have 2 of these units available. 

• What are the specs on the colo?

• @ServerObsessed said:
    What are the specs on the colo?

Can price the 1U link.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

How many HDD bays are there?

• @Radi said:
    How many HDD bays are there?

Hey Radi 4 bays.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Any E3v2+ or X55xx series in sales?

edited April 2016

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Any E3v2+ or X55xx series in sales?

No E3v2 right now might have some in 2 months or so I have a 2x Quad Core 2.40GHz processors Intel Xeon E5620 - 8 cores if you interested in that 1TB SATA HW raid 4 bays and 32GB Ram can easily make it 2x2tb also if needed.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Pm me the price of this dual E5620. :)

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    Pm me the price of this dual E5620. :)

Pm sent to you.

edited April 2016
    SuperMicro 2x 1U E5 2620s 
    X9DRW-3F
    32GB Ram 
    1x1TB 
    On Board Raid 
    Price: $800.00 with colocation with us. 
    Price: $900.00 + shipping 
    Current location Dallas Carrier-1

All prices are negotiable I have 2 units available.  

• Got my server delivery today @vyprnetworks thanks but you also forgot my power plug ?? Not to mention delivery was 2 days after expected but thanks anyways.

edited April 2016

@DapKiln apologies for that we had one of our new interns on runs today so some deliveries were a bit late. I know of two that were missing power cords. I'm personally delivering them in the morning if you have already purchased one send me the invoice and ill reimburse you for the purchase.

• @VyprNetworks said:
    DapKiln apologies for that we had one of our new interns on runs today so some deliveries were a bit late. I know of two that were missing power cords. I'm personally delivering them in the morning if you have already purchased one send me the invoice and ill reimburse you for the purchase.

so how does that work can we just pay you for a second power cord for colocation so iLO will be quiet on saying power supply 2 failed because it isn't plugged in? or if we just shipped you a power cord for it would that work? I am just wondering my options on how to get iLO to be quiet or get it a second power cord for it so it will be quiet then so the cost wouldn't be out of let range as I don't want to pay $12 extra a month for redundant power run.

• @timnboys said:
    so how does that work can we just pay you for a second power cord for colocation so iLO will be quiet on saying power supply 2 failed because it isn't plugged in? or if we just shipped you a power cord for it would that work? I am just wondering my options on how to get iLO to be quiet or get it a second power cord for it so it will be quiet then so the cost wouldn't be out of let range as I don't want to pay $12 extra a month for redundant power run.

Pm me the unit # if I have an additional pdu slot ill give you redundant power no extra charge Tim.

• @VyprNetworks said:
    Pm me the unit # if I have an additional pdu slot ill give you redundant power no extra charge Tim.

okay I just pm'ed you the unit number I had to get from your livechat agent since it didn't show very well in your whmcs.

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • SuperMicro 2x 1U E5 2620s 
    X9DRW-3F
    32GB Ram 
    1x1TB 
    On Board Raid 
    Price: $800.00 with colocation with us. 
    Price: $900.00 + shipping 
    Current location Dallas Carrier-1

1 more unit left.