Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

| Virpus SPRING **25% OFF FOR LIFE** SALE | Pure SSD | Linux+Windows |
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

| Virpus SPRING **25% OFF FOR LIFE** SALE | Pure SSD | Linux+Windows |

VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep
edited April 2016 in Offers

All Pure SSD VPS (Linux + Windows) are 25% OFF FOR LIFE! Use promo 25LIFE-4-5

Xen virtualization, instantly activated, and Seattle based. FREE Direct Admin w/6 mos or annual payment. All orders include IPv4.

---- Core 2 - Ram 512MB - SSD Disk 15GB - BW 1.5TB - $3.75/month

---- Core 4 - Ram 1GB - SSD Disk 30GB - BW 3TB - $5.25/month

---- + PLENTY MORE!

Linux Orders Here

Windows Orders Here

Speed Test URL/IP
Seattle: 100MB File
Test IP: 208.89.211.54

*ALSO: We now offer full time sever management, backup storage, DDoS mitigation, and app development plans! New Products + New Solutions + A New Top Notch Service Team = THE NEW VIRPUS!

Thanks and happy shopping,
Virpus Team.

Comments

• isograbisograb Member
    edited April 2016

Make how you put it 25% rather than $25% you dodgy prick

• IshaqIshaq Member

@isograb said:

I've fixed it but also issued you with a medium warning.

That language is not necessary.

Thanked by 3ihatetonyy Virpus cassa
  • once a crook, always a crook.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• ATHKATHK Member

@Ishaq said:

I beg to differ, the company has and always will be dodgy..

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@tenpera said:
    once a crook, always a crook.

lol, Once a King, Always a King.

• isograbisograb Member
    edited April 2016

Ishaq said: I've fixed it but also issued you with a medium warning.That language is not necessary.

does he get a warning for being dodgy???

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Hey, a very honest mistake. I had no intention of making it look like that... very stupid oversight on my part. I'd be willing to offer you 2 free months of service for the trouble and confusion. PM me if interested.

@isograb said:

Thanked by 1isograb
    edited April 2016

Virpus has been under completely new ownership and management since October 2015. No one from the prior regime is associated with the company whatsoever. Stupid mistakes like the one above obviously don't help change that rep though! Sorry!

@ATHK said:

@tenpera

It has been updated. Working fine for all orders.

@windytime90 said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• @Virpus said:
    Hey, a very honest mistake. I had no intention of making it look like that...

I saw the thread title when you first posted it, it was something else. Then you changed it to the confusing one, and you call that unintentional? Mhmm..

Yeah, the last minute edit/change is what eff'd it up honestly. Didn't think that through.

In all fairness, 25% off is a greater annual discount than $25 off on all plans > 1gb... and even 1gb is essentially the same.

Again, sincere apologies for the confusion and stupidity on my part.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I saw the thread title when you first posted it, it was something else. Then you changed it to the confusing one, and you call that unintentional? Mhmm..

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • ehabehab Member

@Virpus , if name is gonna haunt you like this! is it hard to change from your side?

Thanked by 1Virpus