Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voxility Hosts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Voxility Hosts

Does any one know any hosting companies that host within voxility. I have been told to go direct but tbh i rather not prices are to high.

I'd prefer this please have been looking everywhere not many dc's left now adays

Comments

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

Would you consider someone that uses CNservers which has Voxility as one of their primary upstreams?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Voxility, where?

• Maybe link me please want to check it out

• Dedicated server or VPS? Zare in the UK would be one option, but I suggest having a look at non-voxility providers also.

• Need something with Ddos protection and affordable too

• We offer Voxility out of Jacksonville, FL.

Feel free to toss me a PM if you're interested in getting a VPS setup with protection.

• edited April 2016

@Jade_G said:
    We offer Voxility out of Jacksonville, FL.

Feel free to toss me a PM if you're interested in getting a VPS setup with protection.

Is that routed from a seperate location or directly from Jacksonville?

• why not Pyschz ?
    Try their vps ranges @PhotonVPS

• @ALinuxNinja said:

Racks are in Jacksonville. Voxility filtering is via Miami. Only adds a couple ms extra latency. Also it's one of the most affordable solution.

Thanked by 1PrincessOfCats
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What location you looking for?

• @ALinuxNinja said:

We have filtering from Voxility (Vox) directly. Voxility has big filtering capacity (500Gbps+). Filtering / scrubbing is done < 10ms away in Miami, so relatively low latency compared to other companies out there.

Thanked by 1PrincessOfCats
  • moshulabsmoshulabs Member
    edited April 2016

Too expensive

• offshore possibly too

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@moshulabs said:
    offshore possibly too

And you're expecting to get that for?

You're aware that voxility isn't free to setup and that if you were to go directly with them it would be $500/month minimum right?

Francisco

• im aware but right now i need a dedi ive heard their alot of resellers who do sell the servers at affordable prices. VPS wont do it for me

• Your best option would be https://blazingfast.io/, they are offshore and allow pretty much anything. They use Voxility and Staminus I think. But going directly with Voxility is the best and easily worth it, but I don't think they are so flexible with what you host anymore. A few years ago Voxility was the gold mine for illegal content and no DMCA but they changed their business model.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@moshulabs said:
    im aware but right now i need a dedi ive heard their alot of resellers who do sell the servers at affordable prices. VPS wont do it for me

Well, good luck. Protection is not free and it seems you're not willing to pay even the low prices that Voxility resellers offer.

• I am i willing to pay but no stupid prices for a VPS i need a dedicated server i dont mind so long its not close to DC price.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@moshulabs said:
    I am i willing to pay but no stupid prices for a VPS i need a dedicated server i dont mind so long its not close to DC price.

Looks like the one expecting "stupid prices" is actually you.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@moshulabs said:
    I am i willing to pay but no stupid prices for a VPS i need a dedicated server i dont mind so long its not close to DC price.

What kind of budget are you thinking? There are plenty of providers out there who sell servers with DDOS protection for less than Voxility charges (I think Voxility's cheapest server is right around $500 per month with DDOS protection).

• offered free 250 Gbps DDoS protections for all colocations (start $70/mo ) or dedicated servers (start $120/mo) , network 1Gbps@5TB traffic !

• still looking hite me up

• @moshulabs said:
    still looking hite me up

Give us at least your budget so we can point you in some direction. There is tons of companies using Voxility.

• I think he literally joined LET for this post.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2016

i can do this config HP ProLiant DL360 G7 2x 2.66GHz X5650 24GB 1tb HDD , 30 tb/mo traffic , 1gbps port speed (shared) Located in Oradea, Romania with DDos protection truth voxility. Price will be 145 eur/mo , pm if you are interesed