Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TUTORIAL] How To Setup VNC Server Linux For Remote Desktop ur Machine - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TUTORIAL] How To Setup VNC Server Linux For Remote Desktop ur Machine

2»

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited April 2016

XTony said: i will change the design soon

Can you please answer @Amitz 's question? Why did you copy, steal and use a ripped template from backupsy?

Also, do you think that posting copied tutorials as yours is the best way to open some threads in LET and fulfill the number of minimum posts to become a provider? Do you really think that your startup in LET as a shady person will be a success for you?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

@XTony said:
    i just starting in the service before 3 days so dont show me as a scam

i will change the design soon

This is not how it works. Having just started a service is not an excuse for ripping other people's ideas and work and going public with it. And of course you are a scam. You lied about being the designer of your site and don't even have the decency to remove it after we caught you. You are using fake testimonials to attract customers. You steal third-party tutorials and only change them slightly to present them as your own. You know what? Banhammered.

Thanked by 3jeromeza jvnadr Dylan
  • @Xtony..good tutorial mind posting a complete tutorial on the installation of noVNC html5 client..and configuration of websockets etc...