Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Windows VPS

NexusNexus Member
edited February 2013 in General

I know, windows.. but I will be using the 2003 edition and only need < 1 gb ram.

I've checked LEB, but most are out of stock and was wondering if anyone here can refer me to a cheap one. Budget is around 5-10$/month.

Why? Because I've tried wine and everything and some parts of the program just don't work, I've posted the error on the WineHQ forum, but the moderator hasn't "Approved" the thread yet. (Which I doubt they will be able to help anyway, the .exe calls a .DLL then errors; it's all f'd up).

I've been looking at Burst's 8$/month 512 in Dallas... but really was hoping for 4-5$ for 512. (I know, I'm picky, but it's just how I am) and I don't want to be running the OS on KVM/etc or whatever, or does it really matter?

Cheers

Edit: Forgot to add, I need some good upload speed, well not "Good at my price range, but you know; decent..."

Edit2: Looks like the budget will have to be raised...... gosh dam windows is expensive QQ.

Edit3: Only if this was still available, omg! ( http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=957760 )

Comments