Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for IPv4

AlexanderJAlexanderJ Member
edited April 2016 in Requests

PM me with your offers.

Comments

• We could offer such IPv4 blocks for lease, but only if they are not used for mailing.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

Warning. SPAM. At least I and my employer received IP Requests from his company by E-Mail.

Hello,

This is Mia Wallace contacting you on behalf of Topcolo. The reason I am e-mailing you is to see if you have any IPv4 ranges that you might consider leasing or permanently transferring to our company.

Please let me know if you are interested in further discussing the price and terms of lease.

Thank you in advance,

He is "Alexander" frin Topcolo.

Thanked by 1Zappie
  • patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

Once again

Hello,

This is Alexander Jameson contacting you on behalf of Topcolo.

We are interested in a mutual business deal that would be beneficial for both parties, the reason why I'm writing to you is because I am interested if you have any unused IP space that you would like to lease or permanently transferring to our company, we will be more than happy to share information with you on price and terms of lease.

Feel free to reply back to us, and we'll gladly proceed.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We offer servers with IP ranges with our servers only: https://www.bacloud.com/en/single-dedicated-servers

We do not sell or lease IP's outside our network, because we will not be able to control IP's quality and possible spam.

Thanked by 1AlexanderJ