Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS / Cheap Dedicated Server with Integrated Graphics
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS / Cheap Dedicated Server with Integrated Graphics

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a vps or a cheap dedicated server that includes integrated graphics, so most likely and i5 / i7 but feel free to offer. This must be able to run a game even if at the lowest of graphic quality that's why I require integrated graphics.
Aside from that 8gb ram minimum and some storage ( 50gb + prefer SSD but maybe a HDD is fine).

Comments

• I feel like you are going to try to use this to run a bot or bots on some game..

• Main goal is to host a gaming server for a couple of friends, but I might do that aswell yes.

• @spyropt said:
    Main goal is to host a gaming server for a couple of friends, but I might do that aswell yes.

You don't need a graphics card to host a gaming server, atleast not any decent gaming server I've ever seen before.

Running bots goes against most online game's ToS and could get you or your host in a bit of trouble. (If you don't believe me, look at games like runescape sueing gold farmers before)

• From what I've been seeing people advise to get a i5 or i7 processor instead of a Xeon to host a gaming server that's why I wanted one of those.
    I don't intend to use it on RuneScape at least.

• We have some dirt cheap E3-1225v3's for $39/month

https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

• Looking for a bit cheaper.
    Aslong as it can run Direct3D, I can take it.