Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A free whmcs/SolusVM alternative for non-profit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A free whmcs/SolusVM alternative for non-profit

duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
edited March 2016 in General

To be more specific, what are some software alternatives to this that would allow one to do the following:
User/signup system with web interface (doesnt need billing or shit like that) and the ability to manage vms/hosting stuff (like solusvm)

Currently I'm trying to find an easier and cheaper way to manage vpses i give out so the best option i came up with was to buy a cheap dedi and split it with everyone

Any ideas? I heard about an opensouce alternative to digitalocean's panel/system w.e, can't remember the name

Comments

• MadMad Member

Free WHMCS Alternative: BoxBilling/TheHostingTool

Free SolusVM Alternative: Feathur/Proxmox

• proxmox is a powerful alternative for solusvm since you don't need billling proxmox will be enough and you can manage users. (add/delete/restrict access to certain vms)

• Lets turn this into a godmode question, anything that turns on top of arm?

• I'm using BoxBilling for my shared server, it works great (but the UI is ugly). I see the option for SolusVM, but not sure whether there is any bug though. I think you may spend sometime to explore it.

I also tried the hosting tool, but it is far inferior than WHMCS.

• @duckeeyuck said:
    To be more specific, what are some software alternatives to this that would allow one to do the following:
    User/signup system with web interface (doesnt need billing or shit like that) and the ability to manage vms/hosting stuff (like solusvm)

Currently I'm trying to find an easier and cheaper way to manage vpses i give out so the best option i came up with was to buy a cheap dedi and split it with everyone

Any ideas? I heard about an opensouce alternative to digitalocean's panel/system w.e, can't remember the name

well that "opensource" panel was virtpanel but it went commercial and made everyone mad but other than that use blesta and proxmox talk to @Licensecart for a cheap blesta owned license explain to him your sitution and I am sure he would be willing to help you out.

As I would say use whmcs but if you are looking for free quality panels there is unlikely to be anything like whmcs/blesta so I mean if you really want to be cheap just get a whmcs vps from @Onrahost I currently use them for hosting my whmcs and there license+total cost works out to $12/month for me way cheaper then $15/month for just the same branded monthly license and you can get the unbranded monthly license from @Onrahost if you want just for $5 extra a month. I am cheap and in no way am I paying whmcs directly $15.99/$16.00 a month for the same license when I can get the hosting+whmcs license from @Onrahost instead.