Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Large, Cheap Storage VPS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Large, Cheap Storage VPS?

2»

Comments

• +1 for ZxPlay @AshleyUk

• bersybersy Member

@Hosted read the rules and shorten your signature's length please.

• Well, to be fair... work gives me a terabyte on Google Apps :)

• +1 for TimeforVPS. In their other brand they have an 4TB deal.

• @WHMAMP_COM said:
    +1 for TimeforVPS. In their other brand they have an 4TB deal.

what bramd?

• chipchip Member

@sandro said:
    what bramd?

I think he means the parent company (lithuanian firm)

• @doghouch said:
    Well, to be fair... work gives me a terabyte on Google Apps :)

My college gives me 'unlimited' google drive storage, but sadly you can't mount google drive as a network disk afaik instead of syncing, and also it is a hell of a lot harder to back up, ontop of the fact that it probably means my college can access the files I have on google drive.

• @Void_Whisperer said:
    My college gives me 'unlimited' google drive storage, but sadly you can't mount google drive as a network disk afaik instead of syncing, and also it is a hell of a lot harder to back up, ontop of the fact that it probably means my college can access the files I have on google drive.

To be fair, college has tuition fees to cover that, where work has a budget for everything. It's not like I pay for it, I'm just happy it's free. Money doesn't rain into our budget from the sky :(

• @doghouch said:
    To be fair, college has tuition fees to cover that, where work has a budget for everything. It's not like I pay for it, I'm just happy it's free. Money doesn't rain into our budget from the sky :(

Yeah, it's just my main issue with google drive is that they don't make it clear how much ownership/access my college has to my files.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Void_Whisperer said:

https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse Worth a try. Though the speeds are nothing to brag about.

• @K4Y5 said:
    https://github.com/astrada/google-drive-ocamlfuse Worth a try. Though the speeds are nothing to brag about.

Both of my main devices are windows, for reasons that are mostly out of my control :(

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @Riz said:
    You stated this after the fact of posting your spam. Also, looks like you want to keep this going. Fine by me. Links are for the gain of no one EXCEPT you. You're here for profit, not for the community. Clearly not a WIN WIN when you'd like to mislead others. Too much of this garbage is brought here, and I'll do what I can do protect others.

Probably you are here just for the community, because virtual "friends" are all you have. As we can see from your stalking activities, you are probably a 24/7 computer nerd without any friends and relationships with real people.

@Riz said:
    I have nothing against affiliate links -- I have a problem with you. Look at the links in your signature for instance, both point to domains registered with private information. On top of that, "5buckshost.com" was probably registered by you (Created on 2016-03-25), with a joke of a page. Looks like it follows the trends of all your domains actually.

... :)

@Riz said:
    I have a problem with you.

OMFG, it's so f****** creepy.

@Riz said:
    the-stats.com (nice Piwik domain)

Thanks!

@Riz said:
    blog.recipes (full of spammy crap and ads, auto-reposting with hidden javascript ad links, for sale on Flippa, good luck https://flippa.com/6236484-blog-recipes)

To be honest, it's a friend's site and I am hosting analytics for him (and for many other people). But I will tell him that you wish him luck with selling. :)

@Riz said:
    https://www.seoclerks.com/user/CanadaSEO (nice reviews, oh wait..)

Thanks for advertising my services. :)

@Riz said:
    5buckhost.com (you actually forgot to privatize your information on this one..)

Of course, I am Kaiden Prince. You creepy stalker. ;)

@Riz said:
    Take the advice you were given here. http://forum.youhosting.com/post91542.html#p91542

How do you know it's me? :)

@Riz said:
    I am not doubting your ambition, but rather your intentions.

My intentions are honest and I've never ever given a misleading advice. My pieces of advice are honest and intended to be a "win-win" situation for everyone.

@bersy said:
    Hosted read the rules and shorten your signature's length, please.

I have shortened it. Have also cooperated with a moderator and asked him if it's ok. :)

@Riz : Why just you have so many problems with me? I think you should go outside, away from your computer, get some fresh air and maybe even some friends. ;) :)

• RizRiz Member

Probably you are here just for the community, because virtual "friends" are all you have. As we can see from your stalking activities, you are probably a 24/7 computer nerd without any friends and relationships with real people.

Yep, you got me. 24/7 AI here. Collecting all of your data and archiving it away.

To be honest, it's a friend's site and I am hosting analytics for him (and for many other people). But I will tell him that you wish him luck with selling. :)

I bet.

How do you know it's me? :)

Because you don't even have money for a hosting company, and you're now marketing the use of VestaCP. Please, go back in the hole you came from. Again, take the advice you were given.

http://forum.youhosting.com/topic8517-hello.html

My intentions are honest and I've never ever given a misleading advice. My pieces of advice are honest and intended to be a "win-win" situation for everyone.

Coming from the guy with more affiliate links than @Traffic, great, good one. You're too oblivious to learn, and at your age I wouldn't expect much less. At the rate you're going, your head will never make it out of your ass, but, good luck!

• I just want to read about large cheap storage vps tho. :(

Thanked by 1Hosted
  • @Riz said:
    Because you don't even have money for a hosting company, and you're now marketing the use of VestaCP. Please, go back in the hole you came from. Again, take the advice you were given.

Why not VestaCP? Because you don't like it? You don't need to buy my services. A lot of people are using VestaCP these days. It's also used at AFreeCloud.com (by @KuJoe, who is a well-respected person in web hosting industry, with great services IMHO).

Other than that, I can tell you: I am NOT on the YouHosting forum and probably won't ever be there. And I am also NOT reselling YouHosting's accounts. So keep your creepy stalking activities elsewhere.

• RizRiz Member
    edited April 2016

@Hosted said:
    Other than that, I can tell you: I am NOT on the YouHosting forum and probably won't ever be there. And I am also NOT reselling YouHosting's accounts. So keep your creepy stalking activities elsewhere.

I bet. Bottom line - keep your spammy shit elsewhere and we won't have a problem. If you're here for the community then you'd understand the point I'm making. Time will tell though - I'll make sure to follow everything you comment.

Good luck hoser!

• MadMad Member
    edited April 2016

Actually you can even get a dedicated with 250 or 500GB HDD for your budget with WholeSaleInternet or QuadIX. Obviously it's 1 disk only while a VPS is supposed to be configured on RAID 5 or 10 (best choice for safe storage)

• @andreamada said:
    Actually you can even get a dedicated with 250 or 500GB HDD for your budget with WholeSaleInternet or QuadIX. Obviously it's 1 disk only while a VPS is supposed to be configured on RAID 5 or 10 (best choice for safe storage)

Yeah.. also as has been stated recently WSI isn't the most reliable thing in the world ;P

• NickMNXioNickMNXio Member, Host Rep

At MNX.io we offer a KVM based SSD cached storage instance with 500GB starting at $7/month.

https://mnx.io/pricing for additional detail.