Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEO, Server and Web Tools
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEO, Server and Web Tools

Since a couple of days we offer some free SEO, Server and Web Tools on our new website.

We want to thank you for all the good posts here and want to give something back to the community.

We will also write blog articles about SEO, server administration and web stuff, our latest article is how to create a XML Sitemap and submit the file to the two major search engines.

Thanks again and keep up the quality posts here.
Jérôme - JAKWEB.CH

Comments

• cool homepage

• Thanks. Looks great!
    Just a note about the Reverse IP Checker though, I'm not sure it's working.

• Look into rate-limiting. I tried the XML sitemap generator on a random site and it looked like you were grabbing pages without any pause.

• Thanks for many tools on your page.

• Marked, ty!

• cool one

• cociucociu Member

nice work

• Thank you for all the feedback and bug reports.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited March 2016

@Jerome said:
    Thank you for all the feedback and bug reports.

Oops nice tools I must say, do you actually have any API for your tools currently?

• Some Contact information, business identity and history on your website would be help better. I'd hesitate in putting my domain names without knowing that, esp. to avoid the infamous "exposure" for grey/blackhat SEO and DDoser's

• seems easy to do a layer 7 attack.

• edited March 2016

nvm

• sdglhm said: Felt familiar, are you the developer ? However, nice tools.

:)

These range of tools can also be found on a lot of other web marketing / webmaster sites. They were good link bait. However, their quality and customisation are of varying degrees.