Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voxility Dedicated server - reseller?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Voxility Dedicated server - reseller?

2khosts2khosts Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

Hi, looking for a trusted voxility dedicated server 2xs 1tb disk or better 2xs 2tb disk with at least 16gb ram and ddos protection included. E3 OR E5 CPU. Will make around 10-20 ovz vps on the server.

Looks to much also will need 20+ ip's

Budget upto $200 a month.

Comments

• Just buy from them directly.
    Note : 5TB @ 1Gbps is included.

you wont get the same specs but better than that :P

I am sure Hetnix is here somewhere... he sell Vox DDoS Protection.
    Or you can try Zare.co.uk they too use VOX Anti-DDoS

Thanked by 22khosts Andreix
  • 2khosts2khosts Member
    edited March 2016

@Caster said:

Just buy from them directly.

Thank you for the responce, i am waiting for voxility to get back to me, in the mean time wondering if i can get a better deal from their resellers.
    Very similar to voxility direct https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers.xml

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

@Caster said:
    Just buy from them directly.

Hello there,

Thank you so much for recommending us. However, we do not sell or re-sell Voxility's services, so if the @2khosts is looking for their services, we have nothing to do with them.

But thank you again.

Thanked by 12khosts
  • Andreix said: Hello there,

Thank you so much for recommending us. However, we do not sell or re-sell Voxility's services, so if the @2khosts is looking for their services, we have nothing to do with them.

But thank you again.

Didn't you used to do DDoS protected dedis?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

@linuxthefish said:
    Didn't you used to do DDoS protected dedis?

We do, but we don't have anything to do with voxility, as @Caster said "[...] he sell Vox DDoS Protection [...]".

• I think Zare does in UK

Thanked by 1Zare
  • Sorry late reply been busy, i have contacted voxility and they said the american reselllers using voxility protection would be in my budget, so who are these providers? ?

• JacobJacob Member

As @sdglhm said, Zare take transit from Bandwidth.co.uk whom have voxility in their blend, all inbound routes go through voxility and outbound through whichever is the least latency route.

They have servers from £35/pcm I think.

Thanked by 1Zare
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Yeah we can do you a good deal on whatever spec you require - ping me an email - [email protected]

Thanked by 12khosts
  • My experience in the past with Voxility's DDOS protection is not amazing, although that was a year ago s I don't know if it got better since.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish 2khosts
  • linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited March 2016

Voxility isn't some magic solution, stuff does leak through and will overwhelm a gigabit link as I've seen a few times even with permanent mitigation turned on. Make sure you have IPMI from your provider for when this happens!

10Gbps and local filtering might be needed if you are going to do it properly, @Francisco might have some ideas...

Thanked by 12khosts
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2016

I do and they aren't free :)

We do offer dedis but they would be right at the OPs limit and I'm sure he wants to come down a lot on it.

Francisco

Thanked by 12khosts
  • Thanks for the replies everyone, still not found these companies url's anyone got some url's for USA voxility protected dedicated servers?