Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest way to encode and license a script?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest way to encode and license a script?

What is the best way to encode a php script.
And license it.

Is there an ion cube alternative because it gets pretty pricey?

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

You can do a few files for 50 cents each...

http://www.ioncube.com/online_encoder.php

Thanked by 1netomx
  • WHTWHT Member

Check codecanyon there are some encoding scripts.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

WHT said: Check codecanyon there are some encoding scripts.

...but how does that work? I thought ioncube encoded and then you needed their plugin to decrypt, and ioncube is so common that virtually all hosts have it.

Some random codecanyon encryptor is going either be

• an obfuscator and not an encryptor
    • require some additional special php server plugin

...or am I missing something?

• @raindog308 said:

your right raindog308 as I decided to get ioncube instead of wasting money on anything else that wasn't going to protect it like ioncube does.(not saying ioncube is 100% hack proof but it does better than the rest at least.)
    yes anything on codecanyon doesn't do like ioncube does as every script I have checked on there so far has either not done a good enough job to make it no so easy anyone could paste it into a base64 decoder and have the code back. as your better off going with ioncube. and yes you are right raindog308 that is how most codecanyon encryptors work they don't do near as good as a job as ioncube does.