Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The list of companies who agree to use TOR Browser. (Register and order.)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The list of companies who agree to use TOR Browser. (Register and order.)

02mia0202mia02 Member
edited March 2016 in Providers
  1. FlokiNET.is
    Company headquarters: Iceland.
    Server locations: Iceland, Finland and Romania.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

2. Orangewebsite.com
    Company headquarters: Iceland.
    Server locations: Iceland.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

3. Creanova.org
    Company headquarters: Finland.
    Server locations: Finland.

4. BlazingFast.io
    Company headquarters: Ukraine.
    Server locations: The Netherlands.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

5. Ecatel.co.uk
    Company headquarters: The Netherlands.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

6. VPS.AG
    Company headquarters: Seychelles.
    Server locations: Bulgaria.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

7. VPSBG.EU
    Company headquarters: Bulgaria.
    Server locations: Bulgaria.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

8. BalkanVPS.com
    Company headquarters: Kosovo.
    Server locations: Kosovo.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

9. YourServer.se
    Company headquarters: Latvia.
    Server locations: Sweden and Latvia.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

10. BlueAngelHost.com
    Company headquarters: UAE.
    Server locations: Bulgaria, Russia and The Nerherlands.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

11. Virtono.com
    Company headquarters: Romania.
    Server locations: Romania.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

12. HostSailor.com
    Company headquarters: UAE.
    Server locations: Romania and The Netherlands.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

13. AbeloHost.com
    Accepts Bitcoin.

14. HostKey.com
    Server locations: Russia and The Netherlands.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

15. HostEasy.EU
    Company headquarters: Moldova.
    Server locations: Moldova.
    Accepts Bitcoin.

Comments

• nepsneps Member

02mia02 said: The list of companies who agree to use TOR Browser. (Register and order.)

Do you mean this is a list of companies that allow the use of Tor browser during registration and ordering? If so, thanks, this looks useful.

• @neps said:
    Do you mean this is a list of companies that allow the use of Tor browser during registration and ordering? If so, thanks, this looks useful.

Yes, that's right. You're welcome.

• GCatGCat Member

Otherwise known as "subnets I should mark as risky for offenders"

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @GCat said:
    Otherwise known as "subnets I should mark as risky for offenders"

Hello, my English is not very good. Could you please write more detail? ☺

• @02mia02 said:
    Hello, my English is not very good. Could you please write more detail? ☺

He basically made a sort of joke. By allowing anonymous registrations providers have a higher chance of getting abusers, so with the list you made @GCat knows what providers he should avoid. He prefers to use providers that don't have abusers/spammers/etc in their network.

Of course, there are always those folks that like to be anonymous and don't do anything illegal, but there are many bad guys as well.

Thanked by 3Licensecart GCat cfgguy
  • @Nixtren said:
    Of course, there are always those folks that like to be anonymous and don't do anything illegal, but there are many bad guys as well.

I understand. Thank you for the explanation. Have a nice day. In the meantime, you can ask any questions on the subject.

• List has been updated.

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited March 2016

So that's a list of companies that accept bitcoin? I'm not getting the odd title.

If a company accepts bitcoin of course they won't give a **ck when you order/register under TOR browser session, and if a company only accept credit cards genuine clients won't need anything like TOR.

• @farsighter said:
    So that's a list of companies that accept bitcoin? I'm not getting the odd title.

If a company accepts bitcoin of course they won't give a **ck when you order/register under TOR browser session, and if a company only accept credit cards genuine clients won't need anything like TOR.

These companies are allowed to use the TOR browser. You can register to the site using TOR browsers and can be ordered. Companies that accept Bitcoin is indicated.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

farsighter said: If a company accepts bitcoin of course they won't give a **ck when you order/register under TOR browser session, and if a company only accept credit cards genuine clients won't need anything like TOR.

I can think of several that still require normal signup (not through a VPN, no fake info, etc.) yet still take Bitcoin.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited March 2016

@raindog308 said:

Bitcoin = anonymity as I see it. Maybe there are few exceptions but companies that accept it wink to anonymous users. I guess many Bitcoin users won't be happy with having their wallet linked to their real ID somewhere (although there are ways around) . Anyway not all TOR exit nodes are traceable and TOR can also be used together with other proxy/VPN to make its use even more undetectable - so a determined anonymous user will always have an easy option to register/order anonymously. I don't think most of those companies will do ID verification, otherwise no much point here (and identified users won't need to sign up through proxies to begin with) .

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • Anyone used any of these hosts for domains? If so which would be in the same league as like, say, BizCN(cnobin)?

Thanked by 156gomez
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

It is a problem if client uses TOR browser to use? You can add https://www.Bacloud.com in the list, Company headquarters: Lithuania. Servers location: Own data center in Lithuania, Accept Bitcoin.

• Setsura said: Anyone used any of these hosts for domains?

Did read that Orangewebsite resells Internet.bs - so it's basically the same as using internet.bs, with an extra "privacy" layer (and extra bucks per year)...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@bacloud said:
    It is a problem if client uses TOR browser to use? You can add https://www.Bacloud.com in the list, Company headquarters: LT. Servers location: Own data center in LT, Accept Bitcoin.

Yes since normally they pay with false information on an open proxy and you have no way to verify payment. Bitcoin doesn't mean a lot when someone can pay with BTC the first payment to get through fraud checks and then run stolen cards for everything else.

WHMCS doesn't have the ability to lock payment methods for users either as far as I know either.

Francisco

• Virtono.com not allowed TOR.

• farsighter said: and if a company only accept credit cards genuine clients won't need anything like TOR.

Exactly. And if they only accept credit cards they obviously don't take clients privacy seriously either.

• lootloot Member

Using Torbrowser to access a clearnet site is such a huge security risk that this is almost like a list to avoid just by that fact.

Set up a separate site for Tor, take BTC, hopefully from a wallet that's also a on hidden services. Otherwise it's just a charade that makes man in the middle attacks easy as hell on the nodes.

• @plusnettr said:
    Virtono.com not allowed TOR.

Virtono.com allowed TOR. ☺

• (Disclaimer: All links I'm posting are tracked affiliate links, whenever the provider has an affiliate program. The following post may or may not contain such links)

farsighter said: Bitcoin = anonymity

Bitcoin is not anonymous (and was not designed to be).
    In fact, it is as anonymous as coins in real life.

• @02mia02 said:
    Virtono.com allowed TOR. ☺

Register allowed. Using VPS not allowed. :)

• lootloot Member

Unless the host runs either a dedicated part of their own site/servers or is located entirely in Onionspace (there, I said it) there's absolutely no point.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@loot said:
    Unless the host runs either a dedicated part of their own site/servers or is located entirely in Onionspace (there, I said it) there's absolutely no point.

There is: to register and host content anonymously.

• lootloot Member

You need to run that entirely in onionspace or it's not anonymous,,,,

• loot said: there's absolutely no point.

Sure there is. Plain old fashioned convenience. If the Tor Browser is your default (and it is for many people) then you don't have to go to extra trouble to sign up.