Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moving Providers! Bulk Deal Wanted!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Moving Providers! Bulk Deal Wanted!

Hi,

We are currently working with a large provider in the US and would like to move our bulk of services due to their expensive ip pricing.

Provide me your best price quote for the following and you will get a long term customer with a minimum 1 year commitment.

dual xeon 2620
64 gb ram
64 to 120gb SSD
2500 IPs per server (mixed subnets preferred) > so total of 10,000 IPs.
2GBPS Port with 100TB bandwidth per server.
24/7 Tech support with 15 minute response time guarantee.
Premium bandwidth peering
Unmanaged Server

total of 4 servers needed!

We are currently working with this provider past 4 years . We can provide current invoice if needed.

Location -USA

For those concerned about large ip block assignement, There has been no spam complaints in last 4 years. Mailing ports can be blocked. These will be abuse free.

We also require similar specs in europe/asia (but with less than 1000 ip per server)

PM me your offers.

I do not want to set a budget. This contract will be awarded based on not just lowest pricing but also on support quality, company reviews and bandwidth peering. We will be moving few more large contracts later so this could be a good oppurtunity to get a stable long term client.

Only interested in providers who are in business for atleast 2 + years with a registered company!

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Dropping pm on this one.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I have PMed you - we have a ton of IPs available in EU.

• ATHKATHK Member

Maybe @William can help.

• chrisfechrisfe Member
    edited March 2016

Finding a good provider is difficult. RamNode's uptime is good but sometimes the connection is slow.

Thanked by 1david_W
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

You are better going with DCs direct for servers & IPs as you will mostly find resellers of other RIRs here with a extra mark up so if you wanted the "cheapest" and probably the most direct line of support this is the way to go. Most providers will announce these for free.

For RIPE IPs (you can use them in US) you can contact terratransit.de if they still have any left, I believe Patrick had previous dealing with these guys without any real issues.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@kt said:
    You are better going with DCs direct for servers & IPs as you will mostly find resellers of other RIRs here with a extra mark up so if you wanted the "cheapest" and probably the most direct line of support this is the way to go. Most providers will announce these for free.

For RIPE IPs (you can use them in US) you can contact terratransit.de if they still have any left, I believe Patrick had previous dealing with these guys without any real issues.

Also we are dealing with terratransit a year ago and never had any issue with them, Thomas is good to do business with.

• @AlbaHost said:
    Also we are dealing with terratransit a year ago and never had any issue with them, Thomas is good to do business with.

we work with thomas past 3 years :)

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@cloudvps

I can help you out. I work with several Data Centers in LA. Send me a message with your contact info and I will give you a call and see how I can help you out.

• With a need for that many IPs you should really go through a RIR, such as ARIN but they are currently utilizing a wait list to allocate resources. Most providers generally like going up to a /20 (4096) IPs. You should also look at going directly with a datacenter.

• @ATHK said:
    Maybe William can help.

Isn't William banned?

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited March 2016

You can still contact him externally of LET; perhaps via http://ip6.im?

• We have sent you a PM about this.