Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller account hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller account hosting

I am planning to buy a reseller account. I am just wondering can I host my websites with it without adding more accounts at the reseller panel?

I am interest in it not because I want to sell host. but just for my niche sites.

sorry a newbie here.

Comments

• Sure you can. You can login into cPanel with your WHM Login and password.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • You can try Buyshared.com ( THE BEST ) or my favourites :

• HVH : www.hudsonvalleyhost.com
    • XINIX : www.xinix.co
    • OnraHost ( for free whmcs )
    Thanked by 1OnraHost_Zack
  • gravityonegravityone Member
    edited March 2016

what is this whmcs? I** dont intend to sell host. **
    do i need to buy it when I have reseller account?

• @Mridul said:
    You can try Buyshared.com ( THE BEST ) or my favourites :

• HVH : www.hudsonvalleyhost.com
    • XINIX : www.xinix.co
    • OnraHost ( for free whmcs )

Thank you for the plug!

@gravityone said:
    what is this whmcs? I** dont intend to sell host. **
    do i need to but it when I have reseller account?

WHMCS is a billing panel, which would only be necessary if you were selling hosting. However, the WHMCS is optional. You do get a lot of other features, such as unlimited Let's Encrypt certificates, a free SSL, and a free domain with certain packages. PM me if you have any other questions!

• HostedHosted Member
    edited March 2016

@Mridul said:
    You can try Buyshared.com ( THE BEST )

+1 for BuyShared.com. They have awesome services! If you prepay for 6 months, you can get the biggest reseller plan for $5.83 USD / month. :)

• +1 to Onrahost. Amazing support, ticket gets replied after 1 minute - 15 minutes. Unlimited SSL from let's encrypt plus Free lifetime domain for the span of your reseller account, 1yr free ssl (comodo), whitelabeled servers, free 1 dedicated ip.

• nepsneps Member
    edited March 2016

gravityone said: can I host my websites with it without adding more accounts at the reseller panel?

If you don't plan on selling and don't plan on adding more accounts in WHM, there's no point in getting a reseller account. The whole reason you'd get a reseller account is to separate different sites into different cPanel accounts. Just get a shared hosting account with sufficient add-on domains.

Personally, for multiple sites a reseller account is much neater. Plus CPU/memory limits are usually per account.

+1 for BuyShared.

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • +2 for buyshared.net for their amazing services. @Francisco

• NavynNavyn Member

Check our Linux Reseller Hosting Plans. https://pnshostings.com/linux-reseller-hosting.php , If you find us suitable for your needs or have any queries about services let us know via support ticket.

• +1 to buyshared

• You can host sites on it, just don't login to WHM. From a security point of view it would be better to create an account for each website under your reseller in WHM, that way they are all isolated from each other.

• +1 buyshared

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • your own domain can de hosted with the whm user and password, but it's best to make a cpanel account for it under your whm. You don't really lose anything by doing it, unless your reseller provider limits the amount of accounts you can host in which case it will still count as one if you use the whm account method.

• @Onrahos, I just checked out your site to signup for reseller plan. I don't know if the price listed is really the price or not. $92.00 a month for reseller hosting with 50GB space... is that correct?

• buyshared
    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

Yes, it is possible. You can check our reseller packages at: https://www.hostens.eu/reseller-hosting/

• Check My Signature 25% for reseller hosting packages :)

• Necro thread

XINIX : www.xinix.co

Gone!

Thanked by 1ewrek
  • Why doesnt anybody ever check the dates?

Thanked by 1HungryVM
  • Hi, I am looking for a good offer on WHM/Cpanel reseller hosting. About 50GB disk space and decent bandwidth and a dedicated IP in North America. I don't really need WHMCS.

Any recommendations/offers?

• @mansoor said:
    Hi, I am looking for a good offer on WHM/Cpanel reseller hosting. About 50GB disk space and decent bandwidth and a dedicated IP in North America. I don't really need WHMCS.

BuyShared 50gb 4$

• @Jorbox said:

@mansoor said:
    Hi, I am looking for a good offer on WHM/Cpanel reseller hosting. About 50GB disk space and decent bandwidth and a dedicated IP in North America. I don't really need WHMCS.

BuyShared 50gb 4$

Apparently I am not allowed to buy hosting for BuyShared because I asked why they charge $1 for each cpanel restore. I wanted to migrate 22 customers so they said to do 22 cpanel backup restores will be $22 when I questions the charge, I was told I am arguing and they don't want my business. Talk about being temperamental.

• YuraYura Member

@mansoor said:

@Jorbox said:

@mansoor said:

BuyShared 50gb 4$

Apparently I am not allowed to buy hosting for BuyShared because I asked why they charge $1 for each cpanel restore. I wanted to migrate 22 customers so they said to do 22 cpanel backup restores will be $22 when I questions the charge, I was told I am arguing and they don't want my business. Talk about being temperamental.

What was the girl's name? Al or Val? :p

• @Yura said:

@mansoor said:

@Jorbox said:

@mansoor said:

BuyShared 50gb 4$

You know them? It was Val Raulet. I got a lecture on how her regular billable rate is $115.00 an hour and I should be very happy that she is only charging me $1.00 per cpanel just to click on restore in whm.

When I tried to explain that no one else charges for such a service, I have already taken backups, done the DNS migration and copied over the file and all she needs to do is select it in WHM restore and click restore (something I cannot do because I don't have root access).

Anyhow, she said that I was arguing and hence my business is no longer welcomed and disabled my account. When I emailed asking how a polite question was considered an argument, she responded back that me inquiring about that is also an argument.

• r0xzr0xz Member

@mansoor said:

@Yura said:

@mansoor said:

@Jorbox said:

@mansoor said:

BuyShared 50gb 4$

You know them? It was Val Raulet. I got a lecture on how her regular billable rate is $115.00 an hour and I should be very happy that she is only charging me $1.00 per cpanel just to click on restore in whm.

When I tried to explain that no one else charges for such a service, I have already taken backups, done the DNS migration and copied over the file and all she needs to do is select it in WHM restore and click restore (something I cannot do because I don't have root access).

Anyhow, she said that I was arguing and hence my business is no longer welcomed and disabled my account. When I emailed asking how a polite question was considered an argument, she responded back that me inquiring about that is also an argument.

Val again! fame!

• Kabayan! Why do you want a reseller account if you are not planning to sell? btw, +1 for buyshared... performance is fast

• @gravityone said:
    I am planning to buy a reseller account. I am just wondering can I host my websites with it without adding more accounts at the reseller panel?

I am interest in it not because I want to sell host. but just for my niche sites.

sorry a newbie here.

sa pilipinas ka bebenta?

• NdhaNdha Member

@jcaleb said:
    Kabayan! Why do you want a reseller account if you are not planning to sell? btw, +1 for buyshared... performance is fast

yes, good for performance since 2014 and never charge any support since then.. but wait if you need support doing something in 2017.

• you can restore the backups yourself and save the 1$

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@mansoor said:

Is Phoenix OK? This ?

I could raise the bandwidth if needed.