Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv4

usavichusavich Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

LIR (RIPE region) is Looking for IPv4 leasing. networks starting from /22
IP's will be used for end customers, NAT, VPS.
Please contact wirefast(at)gmail.com

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

budget?

• We are looking for proposals with payment on monthly basis.
    Can you offer us something? Please PM

• Payment on a monthly basis by a Russian LIR = most likely the IPs will be used for spam or other shady activity. Will be returned after a month, when they are blacklisted everywhere.

• I've got a /24 available for €50/pm plus VAT.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@rmlhhd said:
    I've got a /24 available for €50/pm plus VAT.

I was wondering isn't a country's VAT or Tax limited only to its residents on sale / purchase , even OVH gives VAT exemption if you're not a resident.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

BharatB said: I was wondering isn't a country's VAT or Tax limited only to its residents on sale / purchase , even OVH gives VAT exemption if you're not a resident.

The answer is: that depends.

• @BharatB said:

If your in the EU, I'd have to charge VAT unless you were VAT registered.

Of course if your outside the EU it wouldn't be chargeable.

Thanked by 2Clouvider BharatB
  • @rds100 thanks for calling me spammer - calling potential customers spammers will give a great success for your business. Not sure you have one tho ^ ^.
    Leasing with annual payment is a huge risk - everyone need to be sure in their
    partner. So we are - what are the guarantees LIR will not transfer these addresses to someone else after we make the annual payment?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I also have a huge load of available RIPE IPs. As long as no spamming - hit me up on alex{at}dagroup.bg and I will get you sorted.