Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Meetup? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Meetup?

13»

Comments

• TommehMTommehM Member
    edited February 2013

@AuroraZ said: I would join you guys but the TSA does not like my chair for some reason. They make get out of it every damned time I fly. Like I have a bomb strapped to bottom of it or some crap.

The TSA are complete idiots.

• I'd participate if I didn't have a LowEndJob in a LowEndState and my bank account wasn't in a LowEndStatus

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@HalfEatenPie said: Without dinner.

I was beaten up to make me eat... I would have killed for such a punishment :)

• @jkr1711 said: LowEndFlights anyone?

Cargo bay I assume?

• i sugest evry one to g3t @ss whopin insuerance

• Some people won't come because the train/bus/fuel cost will not be "low end".

• edited February 2013

LowendAssKicking requires a LowendInsurancePolicy

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I would be interested in attending, providing that it's nearby.

• Virtually ...........................................................................

Google Hangout
    ? :idea: ?

or something similar.

VPS provider throwing their Bandwidth. Any??

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Leet meetup

• @MikeIn said: Google Hangout

This would be a neat way to do it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Yeah a real life one would not be civilized at all, I promise!

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Nick_A Ub3r cool meetup.

• If I go to US, I will try to visit some people here with real address in their whois

• At virtual meetup i.e Video conferencing, here.

At least no one will be physically injured (exceptions may be there).

Hope Google will not close the video meetup when 100's of people point out to one destination.

Or maybe some providers will create a cluster providing the environment of virtual meetup. :)

Regards.

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited February 2013

@MikeIn said: Or maybe some providers will create a cluster providing the environment of virtual meetup. :)

If someone can get a Tinychat-style thing going with my bog standard RTMP servers, I'm in for this..

• Manchester or London in the UK... and I'm there ;)

• Woo, Manchester !

@TommehM said: Behind McDonalds? in a public toilet?

LowEndCruising? Come see me @lbft and @Spencer !

• @jcaleb said: If I go to US, I will try to visit some people here with real address in their whois

Just send more post cards? :p

• @jcaleb said: If I go to US, I will try to visit some people here with real address in their whois

In some cases it is not a good idea to visit people, even if you know their address. You don't know their paranoia levels and how many shotguns they have :)

• @concerto49 said: Just send more post cards? :p

I could try

@rds100 said: In some cases it is not a good idea to visit people, even if you know their address. You don't know their paranoia levels and how many shotguns they have :)

I could stalk for a few weeks first

• No, too soon to be at anyone's throat.