Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TurboVM] Phoenix, AZ - OpenVZ - Starting @ $2.45/mo [100% OFF First Month, Exclusive LEB / LET]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TurboVM] Phoenix, AZ - OpenVZ - Starting @ $2.45/mo [100% OFF First Month, Exclusive LEB / LET]

turbovmturbovm Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

TurboVM is a newly started business offering fast and affordable OpenVZ VPS located in Phoenix, Arizona at the Phoenix NAP datacenter.

All nodes utilize RAID 10 storage with a baseline specification of a E3-1230 CPU and 32GB RAM.

To open the doors we are offering 100% OFF for the first month as an exclusive offer for both LEB and LET users. This offer is available while stocks last, and is strictly provided as 1 offer per customer.

Simply use the promotional code LEB1 when signing up.

All of our packages are applicable to this offer, as such the larger plans available will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.

========== Available Plans ==========

Please note: We will have IPv6 available to all plans soon, and will be provided as 16 IPv6 addresses per package.

256MB OpenVZ
* RAM: 256MB
* VSwap: 256MB
* CPU Cores: 2
* 25GB RAID 10 Storage
* 100Mbps Uplink
* 1TB Bandwidth
* 1 IPv4 Address
Price: $2.45/mo - Order Now

512MB OpenVZ
* RAM: 512MB
* VSwap: 512MB
* CPU Cores: 2
* 50GB RAID 10 Storage
* 100Mbps Uplink
* 2TB Bandwidth
* 1 IPv4 Address
Price: $4.95/mo - Order Now

========== 3 Day Free Trial ==========

Additionally to the current LEB/LET exclusive 100% promotion (available even when this promotion ends) we will be providing every potential customer with a 3 day free trial of our 512MB package.

This is to try and prove that we have absolutely nothing to hide and are completely open and transparent.

========== VPS Information / FAQ ==========

How long has TurboVM been in business?
TurboVM is a brand new business owned and operated by the sole trader Marc Lough (myself). You can view my WHOIS information at http://whois.sc/turbovm.com and email me directly with any questions at [email protected] or via Skype at ssrmaclof

I am from the United Kingdom and have many years experience in Systems Administration and Software Development (currently my full time job apart from TurboVM).

How long are your setup times?
We provide instant setup on all of our packages providing that we have received receipt of a successful payment. Stocks are strictly limited based on what we can provide instantly.

What hardware do you use in your nodes?
Currently we have a minimum baseline of the following specification:

• CPU: E3-1230
  • RAM: 32GB DDR3 ECC
  • Storage: RAID 10 with 4x SATA HDD

We do have plans to introduce an E5 / SSD range of nodes in the near future and will outline a separate baseline as and when they become available.

Where are your services located?
We currently provide OpenVZ services at the Phoenix NAP datacenter in Phoenix, Arizona.

Do you have a test IP / file?
Of course, you are able to ping and traceroute to this IP: 199.231.86.20 as well as test download speed from the following file: http://199.231.86.20/100mb.test

What connectivity do the nodes have?
Every node has access to 1Gbps of connectivity, however we currently limit each VPS to a maximum of 100Mbps to give each customer the best possible share.

What is the best method of contacting support?
There are a couple of methods, primarily you can either email directly to [email protected] or submit a ticket directly to our online helpdesk.

Alternatively you can use our live chat system (although primarily for sales queries).

What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept Paypal payments only, however will likely to be supporting Google Checkout soon.

Do you offer any sort of refunds?
Yes we do indeed. All of our services are applicable for a 72 hour no questions asked money-back guarantee. Simply send us an email/ticket within that time frame and we will issue you with a full refund.

If you give us some feedback/suggestions as to what has caused you to have these issues, we may even let you keep the service for the remainder of the money, free of charge.

Are there any limitations on what I can use/host?
We do not allow customers to host IRC clients/servers, illegal adult content (legal is fine), TOR, phishing websites or any copyrighted material (without permission).

Please review our Terms of Service for more information, or alternatively you can send us an email if you are not completely sure about something.

Comments

• arieonlinearieonline Member
    edited February 2013

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines#Item_1

USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee

• @arieonline I had made myself familiar with the rules, but was under the assumption it would be fine as I have LEB applicable offers too, especially with the promotion we currently have.

I have however removed these to save any hassle. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Great offers and welcome!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

You will regret this. LOTS of abusers :(

• @jarland Thank you for the kind words!

@Maounique Let's hope not :(

We have had quite a large number of orders in the past hour or so and to provide the best possible service I have temporarily removed all stock from the website.

Over the next few hours we will be checking each order for fraudulent details / multiple orders per customer (we noticed a few of these).

More stock will be released later today.