Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ImbaHost is Absolutely Exceptional
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ImbaHost is Absolutely Exceptional

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I wanted to quickly write a review for a wonderful hosting company that deserves to be recognized, ImbaHost. I have been hosted by ImbaHost for a VPS server since November 2015, and in the time that I have been with them, they have been absolutely exceptional. Prior to joining ImbaHost, I was trying to find a place in Dallas, TX. I asked Marcus, a friend of mine, who I also used for hosting services, to recommend someone to me.

He recommended that I try Imbahost, as the owner is super nice, and has SSD storage. Before I talked to Marcus, I tried to find other VPS providers, but they were always missing a feature that I needed, and I could never find a reliable hosting provider at the price that I wanted. Yes, I know there are a few other VPS providers that are less expensive, but they sounded too good to be true, and I would be risking the service value of my company.

One of the best qualities that I love about ImbaHost is that their technical support is true hearted. When I first started to use them, I had a major issue where I was running out of disk space, and needed to upgrade my container as soon as I could. But because I was using a “Kernel-Based Virtual Machine” container, upgrading the disk was very difficult, to the point where it corrupted the container and I had to move all of my data over to a new VPS Server. Most providers would not create another container, help me to transfer all of my data to the new container, and spend half of the night making sure that everything configured correctly, without charging me an arm and a leg. In fact ImbaHost charged me zero dollars and cents to help me to do exactly that, where they could have charged me a few hundred dollars for the extra managed support.

I now have a wonderful VPS that has the disk space that I need, and because they did such a great job, I am paying a little extra for their recurring managed support.

Also, during these past months, I have ordered a few other unmanaged servers from them and they have still helped me configure settings, which has really helped me out, even though they are not obligated to do so.

I felt compelled to write this review because I am so happy with them. If you want reliability, with great customer service that truly cares about you, and that makes you feel like they are a part of your team, try out ImbaHost.

Just so you know that this is a genuine review, my name is Vladimir, and I run an IT Consulting and Web Services business called Rilex Technologies, LLC.

Comments

• wow, did you get all the proper SEO keywords in there.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

vladstafford said: I now have a wonderful VPS that has the disk space that I need, and because they did such a great job, I am paying a little extra for their recurring managed support.

But...isn't that a service you offer?

https://www.rilextech.com/managed-vps/

BTW, ImbaHost doesn't sell LEBs...cheapest service is $7.95 for 1/1/15.

• Is this the same imbahost which was up for sale last year Q2?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2016

@raindog308 said:

Oooo, interesting...

• SliderSlider Member
    edited March 2016

@Junkless said:
    Is this the same imbahost which was up for sale last year Q2?

Yup! I Purchase ImbaHost in March 2015 from the old owners.

• Thanks @vladstafford for the wonderful review. Glad that you appreciate our service and we're happy to help!

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

JoeMerit said: wow, did you get all the proper SEO keywords in there.

Thanked by 1Junkless

It's wrong of me to have an urge to edit this thread to include a real/fake poll, isn't it...

Thanked by 2zafouhar lazyt
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@slider This looks bad in all parts. You went from being inactive from July 2015 and all of sudden active March 8. The same day @vladstafford joins. Looks pretty fishy.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jason_HOSTBD24 said:
    slider This looks bad in all parts. You went from being inactive from July 2015 and all of sudden active March 8. The same day vladstafford joins. Looks pretty fishy.

Here are the events as I know them:

I didn't know Vlad had joined this forum or any other. He said that he posted a review on my behalf and wanted me to see it and he linked me this post. I felt I should reply to give my thanks.

I became active again here on LET in hopes to do another ad campaign. I intended to do it a couple weeks ago but the 8th sounds about right; but I wasn't a "provider" so I didn't have permissions. I raised a helpdesk ticket to that affect and got the correct permissions. I intended on posting a few times over the course of a week or 2 so before posting an ad so I had presence. I got side tracked with a few other projects I was doing and so it looked to be more the 2 week mark until I was able to do the ad.

• Man, this place brings them out in droves.

I want to believe...

But that post just reads like a brochure.

Or maybe a really excited young guy...nyah...well...

@Slider you either have very satisfied customer here or a weird marketing campaign...either way, you owe us all a great deal, so post your offers.

• Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:
    I want to believe...

Slider you either have very satisfied customer here or a weird marketing campaign...either way, you owe us all a great deal, so post your offers.

@globalRegisters said:
    Man, this place brings them out in droves.

I agree, let see your offer.

• I haven't finalized an offer yet, thus the comment for waiting until next week. But this is what I was thinking:

2 GB of RAM / 2 Core Processor / 15 GB SSD Disk / 500GB Transfer - $4.95 / mo

• alfredalfred Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2016

Oh man, with the recent shilling thread it's almost impossible for any positive review to have any credibility, isn't it :)

Somewhat ironic since in reality I would have expected paid shilling reviews to have gone down in number given the exposure.

I'm not saying this review is real by the way; just a thought.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

'Vlad Stafford' sounds like a vampire who's also an English gentleman.

If there's not a manga already telling that story, I'll be amazed.

• @raindog308 said:
    I want to believe...

Slider you either have very satisfied customer here or a weird marketing campaign...either way, you owe us all a great deal, so post your offers.

I fully agree, its as if I read a brochure advertising a service, it doesn't look like a review for me.

• i found this provider at WHT, the owner(greg) is very friendly. have a long pre-sales chat before i buy their vps.its been 2 weeks. so far nothing problem.
    just got network hiccup 1hour ago. overall seem good.

Thanked by 1ivlad
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2016

@Slider said:
    Yup! I Purchase ImbaHost in March 2015 from the old owners.

At least the old owners had proper grammar. (ex. purchase ==> purchased because it's past tense you dumbf*ck of a shilling idiot)

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Just FYI, the review was also posted here and linked to from the Imbahost website.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Why would the same review be posted in 2 locations, full of SEO tags, and linked from the Imbahost website?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • lazytlazyt Member

Duh

• gurugrvgurugrv Member
    edited March 2016

Dude, just got screwed. lol

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited March 2016

The stupidity humans are capable of never ceases to amaze me. If you're gonna shill, at least make it somewhat believable.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

I once watched a video about spotting fake reviews. This could be an example :D

• @BunnySpeed said:

Please share URL with us.